Sunday, November 13, 2016

Quotes About Facebook | See What People Are Saying

Last Updated On: 2016-11-13T15:15:05Z
Facebook quotes and sayings, facebook quotes and saying for status, quotes for facebook status that will get likes, deep facebook statuses that will get alot of likes, facebook statuses like truth is,
Fb Status, Short fb status, best status for facebook




Facebook quotes and sayings


“If you can't stop thinking about someone's update, that's called "status cling.”

“Little girls think it's necessary to put all their business on MySpace and Facebook, and I think it's a shame...I'm all about mystery.”

“Can we go back to using Facebook for what it was originally for - looking up exes to see how fat they got?”

“All I know is that I carried you for nine months. I fed you, I clothed you, I paid for your college education. Friending me on Facebook seems like a small thing to ask in return.”

“How different would people act if they couldn't show off on social media? Would they still do it?”

“Hurricanes couldn’t remove you from my mind. You’re my world and I’m incapable of not loving you.”

“لا نعلم ما إذا كان الفيسبوك يساهم في تحويلنا إلى مصحّ كبير أم أننا كنا نعيش في مصحّ كبير في الأصل والفايسبوك أخرج ذلك إلى العلن فحسب؛ في الحالتان، وضعنا كبشريّة في زمنننا الحالي مثير للاهتمام”

“Josh will begin disappearing into a future where the only place he and I remain friends is on the Internet.”

“People who have so much of their personality invested in the Internet can’t really survive as whole individuals without it.”

“In modern politics, even the leader of the free world needs help from the sultan of Facebookistan.”

“Now friendships depend on and are subject to the Facebook's privacy policy”

“Stupid quotes are only Twitters in disguise.”

“Crime fiction "confirms our belief, despite some evidence to the contrary, that we live in a rational, comprehensible, and moral universe.”

“عندما وصل عليه الصلاة والسلام إلى حيث قال "لا تحزن إن الله معنا" ، كان قد خطط لكل شيء وتم تنفيذه بدقة...
كم هو محزن أن نقول الآية ونحن ننسى ذلك.”

“This thrilled Zuckerberg, whose primary measure of the service’s success was how often users returned.”

“Mark has the most long-term perspective I’ve ever seen. This guy is uber uber uber on the long-term view.”

“simple love's hard to come by/ I'm just living my life, and I'm trying to be a lady.”

“For users, Facebook Connect offers what could turn into a universal Internet log-in. Over 80,000 websites use it in some fashion, as of February 2010, and 60 million Facebook members are actively employing it.”

“Being stubbon has never helped anyone but just brought them more pain and suffering.”

“I social network sono come l'aria. Li respiriamo e neanche ce ne rendiamo conto, visto quanto siano integrati nella nostra vita quotidiana.”

“By early 2004 Tickle had become the second-largest social network after Friendster, with two million members actively connected to others and exchanging messages.”

“Failure gives you the reason and motivation for success. Poeple who succeed dont just succeed but they have reasons why they should succeed.”

“A fleeting second on someone's news feed,
No dearth of meanings for those who read,
Not my stories but 'tis what I think,
I say I don't write poems, I just write dreams.”

“In life you are as important as the treatment you give to women.”

“Discuss netiquette.xyz internet rules to follow with friends and family. Use the site as a reference. Set boundaries. Share.”

“People who smile while they are alone used to be called insane, until we invented smartphones and social media.”

“And I have seen people on Facebook with their real names and own pictures but fake personalities.”

“Social media has turned all of us into Dogs. The moment a single dog is unhappy with something, it starts barking, and then hundreds of others join the barking immediately. We no longer use our brains, we just join the chorus.”

“Nothing better than this moments of new year, to say : goodbye last day, last month, last year. Do i confused to say goodbye facebook? goodbye virtual world?”

“Hey, why this person blocked me?", "WTF, this guy I know him!", "WTF this guy I don't know but he has send me request???", "Oh,oh That's the famous singer from the TV!! I know that person, I know him?!, I know him!?"... This is called the future - so my question is are you prepared for this?”

“Buy Facebook Likes: Buy Real Facebook Likes in Cheap Price | LiftLikes.com
Social Media Marketing Services
We’ll help you to improve your Social Media presence by offering some simple, clean and best packages with money back guarantee.”

“Sadly, Asia never cared, with the unenviable consequence that today's Zuckerberg's brand, Facebook, enjoys more copyright and legal protection than the entire intellectual output of China in the last 3,000 years.”

“Being on Facebook too much in a row is like playing chess in a black hole. You never know if the next move will lead you to a checkmate or a mate checked.”

Facebook is a place where you can read everything except faces.”

“It is aptly said FACEBOOK for it being used only as a BOOK by most people for the compilation of own photo to show their true FACE only.”

“The problem with social media is that it's great for your ego, but terrible for your sanity.”

“People who are not on Facebook are face to face.”
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App