Monday, July 8, 2019

Kevin Gates Quotes About Love, Relationships and Family

Last Updated On: 2019-10-04T09:07:39Z
Are you looking for quotes kevin gates? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of kevin gates quotes and Quotes From Abraham.

Kevin Jerome Gilyard (born February 5, 1986), better known by his stage name Kevin Gates, is an American rapper, singer, and entrepreneur. Don’t forget to read Quotes by Ernest Hemingway.

“Don’t get mad at me for being the best of what I was created to be.”

“Never break or fold, that’s what it takes to be major.”

“If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you’re destined for failure.”

“I don’t sleep much. I don’t sleep much – I work, I work, I work.”

“You can’t make everybody else happy and still stay on top.”

“I suffer from deep depression, so my only release is music.”

“A hot producer might not make a hot beat for me. I just love music.”

“I could care less about the particular. I like to make music.”

“Rap was more of a release for me, a journal.”

“I’ve had mixtapes that have been better than albums I’ve heard from other artists. I take my time; I put my heart into it.”

Kevin Gates Quotes

“Out my window.. I see everything I dream about and wished I had”

“I’m inspired by everything that goes on around me. I’m a sponge. I’m very analytical. I notice the things that most people don’t notice.”

“Why accept failure when success is free?”

“I don’t pay attention to sales because it’s not about that for me. It’s about the music. Music is all I have.”

“I know I write a lot of my best music in the car, like late night. Three, four in the morning.”

“Music’s the most therapeutic thing for me. Because I suffer with depression, and it’s my only form of releasing it.”

“Music is all I have.”

“Marriage is the most wonderful thing ever.

Kevin Gates quotes about love, relationships and family


“Marriage is the most wonderful thing ever.”

“Some may consider this a problem, I easily fall in love.”

“I like being with my family. That’s my party.”

“To be honest I am not looking to be romantic, already got someone at home.”

“To inform, to improve, to make better, and I believe that’s what my first daughter did to me, so I named my first album after my first daughter.”

Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings

“I love God, I love everybody else around me as myself, and I love my enemy.”

“I always wanted a family.”

“It is illegal to steal my feelings and leave”

“Loves a battlefield it’s not a one night stand.”

“Fall in love fast, make sure I handle it delicate”

“You have to be intimate with a person to know that person.”

Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings

“Knowledge is provided but only to those who need to know.”

“Wise men change, fools stay the same.”

“Without an understanding of bad…how can one truly have an appreciation of good.”

“Prison was the best thing that ever happened to me.”

“Bein’ logical gave me a reason to doubt.”

Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings


“Breathing is so important with physical activity, then how much more important is it with psychological activity?”

“If it matters to you, pursue it aggressively.”

“All things are obtained by Wisdom and Knowledge.”

Kevin Gates quotes about hard work and struggle


“I’m not afraid to make mistakes.”

“My daily conversation, it consists of hustle. Grinding from the bottom sick and tired of struggle.”

“Jail and the streets go hand in hand. You can’t have one with out the other. They coincide.”

“I got 6 jobs I don’t get TIRED!”

“I experience great hurt, this hurt allows me to know I’m alive.”

“I was built for that pressure.”

Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings

“Came from the bottom, we aim for the stars.”

“Use the things that make you angry — as fuel to make you better.”

“I’ve had good times and I’ve had bad times and I reminisce, maybe when I lay down, but throughout my day I keep myself engulfed in whatever moment I’m in because it could steer me into a depressed state.”

Kevin Gates quotes to inspire and teach


“When you’re in prison, you want to know that you were thought about.”

“The ones that hate you most tend to be the people you know.”

“True wealth is not of the pocket, but of the heart and of the mind.”

“Anything lost, can be found again, except for time wasted.”

“When you come up in the slums, having nothin’ make you humble”

Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings

“I have respect for every man that demand your respect.”

“If you not in your own lane, create one.”

“She says I’m a dog, but it takes one to know one.”

“I don’t really like talking. I like to execute. I’m not a talking person. I’m an action person.”

“I put my flaws on front street. So the world accepted my flaws, so I don’t have any flaws.”

inspirational Kevin Gates quotes


“If I told you I was different would you understand the difference?”

“I have trust issues with allowing other individuals to know my innermost secrets for fear of how I may be viewed. Everyone has this.”

“The only frustrating thing about jail is that I can’t make music.”

“I never go into a situation with any type of expectations.”

“Don’t let nobody know that you a monster. Keep it on the tuck and then surprise ’em.”

“I believe that life is a journey and for me to tell you my plans; things never go according to plan.”

Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings

“I’m not made out of concrete. I’m a real person.”

“You learn fast or you die young.”

“I like where we at now — but I’m in love with where we going.”

“Anything lost, can be found again, except for time wasted A vision without action is merely a dream Action, it's the grind, it's the hustle, it's the persistence”

“Wise men change, fools stay the same.”

“Everybody round you pretending that they your partner, let you have a problem they won't even help you out”

“If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you're destined for failure.”

“Emotionally I'm an introvert but it come off as aggression”

“My daily conversation, it consists of hustle. Grinding from the bottom sick and tired of struggle.”

“It is illegal to steal my feelings and leave”

“The ones that hate you most tend to be the people you know”

“Jail and the streets go hand in hand. You can't have one with out the other. They coincide.”

“Everytime the leaves are changing it's the loneliest time of the year”

“I don't gang bang but I'll bang tha thang!”

“I love God, I love everybody else around me as myself, and I love my enemy.”

“Pray to god someone prays for me”

“I live by the ten percent rule. Save one, you save a thousand.”

Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings

“My grandmother was an English teacher for a while. And she stressed to me the importance of reading, being able to articulate well.”

“Seem like codeine is the one thing that help take my mind from the lies”

“I love to make music, I love to get tattoos...That's just what I love. If I wasn't getting paid I'd still do it.”

“Can you keep up with the lingo”

“I got 6 jobs I don't get TIRED!”

“Fall in love fast, make sure I handle it delicate”

“Don't respect a lot of rappers, feel I had a harder life”

“The Notebook ... that’s my favorite one. I’ve read that book 30 times. It gives a true depiction of two people that are in love.”

Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings

Hope you enjoyed these awesome quotes kevin gates. Please Don’t forget to share kevin gates quotes and sayings to your Friends and family member and you might want to check out our list of quotes hard work as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App