Saturday, November 19, 2016

Fb Status, 100+ Facebook Status in English

Last Updated On: 2016-11-19T13:40:46Z
Here you will find the best collection of fb status, best status for facebook, facebook status in English, status for facebook, Short Fb Status, Cool Facebook Status

Fb Status, status for facebook, Short fb Status


Best status for facebook


1. “I login to Facebook, I get bored, but i still don't wanna leave it.”

2. “Dear Google, Please stop behaving like a GIRL. Will u please allow me to complete the whole sentence before you start guessing & suggesting.”

3. “When you have nothing good to Post on FB, don't put pressure on yourself. You may Shit.”

4. “Good friends are like starts. you don’t always see them. but you know they are there!”

5. “I’m gonna rest of my life, the best of my life.”

6. “Facebook shall also have Unfamily option!”

7. “Dear Facebook. Every time I add a girl you ask me 'Do you know her'? Is she your sister?”

8. “Teaching your own mother how to use Facebook is like willingly signing your own death warrant.”

9. “I’m pretty sure the best thing about Facebook is the ability to read other people’s fights.”

10. “Life is like Facebook - People will like your problems & often comment on them, but only a few will try and help you solve them, while everyone else is too busy trying to update their status.”

11. “You can never really say "what's on your mind", when your family is on Facebook!”

12. “If it weren't for FB and Whatsapp, I would have been quite under-employed!”

13. “Quitting Facebook is the new, adult version of running away from Home. We all know you're doing it for attention and we all know that you'll be back.”

14. “Sometimes I wonder if there is such a thing as true love, and then I remember my love for Facebook!”

15. “You know you've won the argument on Facebook when they start correcting your grammar!”

16. “For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. Plus a social media overreaction.”

17. “Why is Facebook such a hit? It works on the principle that "People are more interested in others life then their own!”

18. “If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.”

19. “Facebook's 'Seen' and WhatsApp 'Last Seen' were designed to make everyone single!”

20. “For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction... plus a social Media's overreaction!”

Best Funny Facebook Status in English

21. “Sometimes, I wonder if there is such a thing as true love, and then I remember my love for 'Facebook'!”

22. “I’ve been using Google for 10 years and I have no idea who uses the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button.”

23. “The most powerful force in the universe is SMS, FB and Whatsapp gossip!”

24. “Life always offers you a second chance. it’s called tomorrow.”

25. “Dear Facebook, don't feel proud about your popularity 60% of your profiles are fake!”

26. “I still remember those days when photos were taken for memories & not for Facebook Profiles!”

27. “That annoying couple who decided to show the world over Facebook how much they love each other.”

28. “When ever i see your name in my Notification i dun know why a Smile Automatically comes on my Face.”

29. “Some people should have multiple Facebook accounts to go along with their multiple personalities!”

30. “If you like bad things about me on my back, come to me. I'll tell you more!”

31. “I'm so grateful to Facebook and WhatsApp. otherwise I'd have to phone 1000 people every night and tell them I'm going to sleep now!”

32. “I think there needs to be a 'No Drama Please' button on Facebook. one click would be worth thousand words!”

33. “Is convinced Facebook is a time machine. I only came on a minute ago and already 2 hours have passed!?”

34. “If you feel a bit lonely, forgotten, or just need someone to cheer you up, remember, you can always change your birthday on Facebook.”

35. “Just because my status is 'Single'. doesn't mean I am 'Available'. It's just that my family members are in my friends list on Facebook.”

36. “The person who looks good in the group photos is always the one who uploads it!”

37. “Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of others.”

38. “Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.”

39. “It is down right gross when two people start a conversation on your Facebook Status!”

40. “May your life be some day as awesome as you pretend it is on Facebook!”

Great FB Status in English Great FB Quotes Words


41. “Dear Facebook friends, Please do not post your vacation pictures. This shall help in reducing drama in my household!”

42. “I've been hearing since my childhood: We are social animals. But ever since I joined Social Media, I keep hearing - You're anti-social!”

43. “You can never really say what's on your mind, when your family is on Facebook!”

44. “Opinions are like Birthdays. everyone has one - and I only know yours because of Facebook!”

45. “2 mints silent for those.. Who seen but didn't like my posts.”

46. “When I first joined Facebook I never thought this shot would be this addictive.”

47. “Facebook and Twitter are becoming new favorite investigative tools for divorce lawyers.”

48. “Getting blocked by your GF/BF on Facebook is like electronic divorce.”

49. “Call a girl beautiful 100 times and she'll never notice. Call her fat once and she'll never forget it. Because elephants never forget!”

50. “Facebook is now like home. If you don't come back in 24 hours it means you are either lost, dead, sick or had an accident!”

Good Status for Facebook Quotes About Facebook

51. “Silence is the most powerful scream.”

52. “Ever noticed how you used to be embarrassed by things you did or that happen to you, but now your first thought is 'I can post that'!”

53. “Whenever you see a profile picture with two girls in it. It always belongs to the ugly one!”

54. “Life is like riding bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

55. “I hate when I look horrible in a group picture and the person that looks good refuses to delete it.”

56. “I had a Facebook crush, it all ended after her Photoshop trial version expired.”

57. “People who spend their time taking selfies should change their last name to '.JPEG'”

58. “I’m thinking about take in my own life, I might as well. Except they might not sell weed in hell.”

59. “I sometimes watch birds and wonder 'If I could fly who would I shit on'?”

60. “There must be some kind of filter that prevents normal people from liking my page!”

Facebook Funny Status in English Quotes Words

61. “Find someone who will change your life, not just your relationship status!”

62. “Dear School Mates, Why do you add me on FB and never talked to me in school?”

63. “Honesty is the best policy. Unless, of course, you're posting a Facebook Profile picture!”

64. “The best moments we all lived are the ones we absolutely forgot to take pictures of!”

65. “On social networking sites, the winner of any argument is always the one with better English.”

66. “Send me game request and Win Free 'Unfriend'.”

67. “What is the problem of boys on Facebook, They fell in love with fake profile. and it hurts them.”

68. “She is so fake that she should have two Facebook accounts, one for each face!”

69. “I sometimes think that Facebook should change the status question from 'What’s on your mind'? to What’s your problem today?”

70. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.”

Social Networking New Status for Facebook

71. “Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems, silence is the way to avoid problems.”

72. “Social media has completely changed the way we wait.”

73. “The worst time part of the night is when I am sober enough to remember the number of the new girl I just met and drunk enough to call!”

74. “Behind every deleted Facebook & Whatsapp account there is an untold story.”

75. “People on Facebook don't even bother to say HI.. but they never forget to wish you birthday! how cute.”

76. “"Unfriend" on Facebook... Is the modern form of childhood 'Katti'.”

78. “Tell me what status should be if the person is single but also telling that he/she not available?”

79. “Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.”

80. “If you want to come into my heart, the door is open but please don't stop at the entrance and block traffic. Either enter or leave!”

Quotes About Social Network FB Stock Quotes

81. “What if I told you, we all have problems. It's just. some of us just choose not to post them on Facebook!”

82. “Liking your own picture on FB is like putting your hand on your back and smelling your own fart!”

83. “If you ever lose my trust, you probably will never get it back.”

84. “Have you noticed that the 'LoL' symbol looks like a drowning guy? I bet hes not laughing out loud!”

85. “You know you are addicted to Facebook when you log off Facebook, turn your computer off, go to bed, role over, and log onto your Facebook from your phone one last time for the night.”

86. “I guess actions speak everything. Not a Facebook Status!”

87. “The first thing we think when someone takes a photo of us. Will it look good on Facebook?”

88. “Why is a newspaper ten times more interesting when somebody across the table is reading it?”

89. “Wrestling is obviously fake. Why would two people fight over a belt when neither of them are wearing pants?”

90. “The longer the title the less important the job.”

Facebook And Whatsapp Status in English


91. “When I’m on my death bed, I want my final words to be, I left one million dollars in the.”

92. “All my life I thought air is free until I bought a bag of chips.”

93. “Every so often, I like to go to the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.”

94. “Whenever i see your name in my notifications i don't know why, I automatically smile.”

95. “I was content with my life till people started sharing pictures of their vacations, cars and parties on Facebook!”

96. “I hate it when I look horrible in a group photo and the person who looks good refuses to delete it.”

97. “If your relationship status says, 'It's complicated' you should stop kidding yourself and change it to 'Single'”

98. “When you take an amazing picture you automatically think 'That will be my new profile picture'.”

99. “One spelling mistake in your update and there you find illegitimate sons and daughters of englishmen to correct it.”

100. “You are the reason behind why I log-in to Facebook everyday.”
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App