Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Condolences Messages For Your Sympathy Card

Last Updated On: 2021-06-10T14:34:31Z
Words of Sympathy , It's always difficult to write down the right condolence messages for loss, that's why this collection of the best condolence messages have been validated by thousands of people just like you. A condolence message is very personal and touching, so you should always mention the name of the person you are addressing and be respectful by sympathy quotes or showing your sympathy in words.

Words of Sympathy for Loss


My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek.

May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.

You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your father.

My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I will surely miss the presence of a truly lovable and kind person.

A prayer, a flower, a candle and sad tears of pain on your grave, our dear grandfather.

I am truly sorry for your loss. Your uncle will be missed and he will never be forgotten, may his soul rest in peace.

May God put her in a special place where she will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished her!

May God forgive and accept her soul into the Garden of Eden, near the throne of whom she seeks and loved!

Condolences to the bereaved family. My tears are flowing for a friend, a great girl. God rest her soul in peace!

Despite the loss of the physical presence of your father. We know that God has assigned him to watch over you throughout your life.

sympathy card wording and sympathy sayings with images

In this sorrowful time, we would like to extend to you our heartfelt condolences. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.

I know that what you are going through right now is very difficult, just know that I am here for you. I am truly sorry for your loss.

sympathy card wording and sympathy sayings with images

I would like to offer you and your family our deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your grandfather rest in peace.

I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I pray that God will grant you the strength. My most sincere condolences.

Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.

sympathy card wording, Losing someone we love is nothing easy, we can realize that we are blessed to have been able to share in his life. My condolences.

I hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.

Despite the loss of the physical presence of your father. We know that God has assigned him to watch over you throughout your life.

sympathy card wording and sympathy sayings with images

Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of your aunt. May our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.

Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that I feel for the passing of your mother. Please accept my condolences.

I am deeply saddened by the loss of your brother. He will be truly missed and I will include him in my daily prayers.

sympathy card wording and sympathy sayings with images

Please accept my heartfelt condolences, words cannot begin to express the sadness you are feeling right now, God rest his soul.

I will never forget his kindness. May God give him eternal rest and the family the strength to bear the great pain.

sympathy card wording, My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek.

Losing someone we love is nothing easy, we can realize that we are blessed to have been able to share in his life. My condolences.

May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.

I’m always there in your hour of need. May his/her soul rest in peace.

sympathy card wording, Despite the loss of the physical presence of your father. We know that God has assigned him to watch over you throughout your life.

May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.

1) Good Night Message For Him

2) morning inspirational quotes

3) heart touching good night quotes for friends

Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

May peace and comfort find you during this difficult time.

sympathy card wording, May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.

My families hearts are with you and your family.

We are very saddened to hear of your recent loss.

Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts.

sympathy card wording, I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I pray that God will grant you the strength. My most sincere condolences.

My heart goes out to you and your family at this difficult time.

No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss.

We would like to express our sincere condolences to you and your family.

sympathy card wording, Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.

We want to express our sympathy and let you know that our thoughts are with you.

Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.

Sharing in your sorrow. With love and friendship.

My heart goes out to you during this difficult time.

sympathy card wording, Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of your aunt. May our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.

You and your family are in our prayers. Sorry to hear of your loss.

I want you to know that I am here for you during this difficult time.

May your memories give you peace and comfort.

Thinking of you, at this time of loss.

sympathy card wording, I am deeply saddened by the loss of your brother. He will be truly missed and I will include him in my daily prayers.

Someone so special can never be forgotten.

I am here for you. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.

Condolence Message for Loss of Father

Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.

You and your family are surrounded by love during this difficult time

The angels are always near to those who are grieving,
to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God.

sympathy card wording, Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that I feel for the passing of your mother. Please accept my condolences.

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, 
and you shall see that in truth you are weeping 
for that which has been your delight.

He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory,
abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.

If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together…there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart…I’ll always be with you.

sympathy card wording and sympathy sayings with images

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one fainting robin Into his nest again,
I shall not live in vain.

It takes time for the absent to assume their true shape in our thoughts. After death they take on a firmer outline and then cease to change.

Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones just as the wind blows out a candle and fans a fire.

sympathy card wording, Condolence Messages

While grief is fresh, every attempt to divert only irritates. You must wait till it be digested, and then amusement will dissipate the remains of it.

Writing a sympathy card messages can be even harder than doing so for someone you know less well. You will feel more of a connection to them and the pain they are suffering. So finding the right words to show your compassion and understanding can be hard.