Sad Status | sad status for whatsapp

whatsapp status sad, whatsapp status sad for facebook, whatsapp status sad for facebook, latest whatsapp status sad , whatsapp status sad 2016

Funny Quotes
Tags
Today I am sharing With you the Top Heart Touching Sad Status with You.This is the status you can use it your Sad time


✉ Depression is the inability to construct a future.

✉ Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.

✉ In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality.

✉ First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great.

✉ A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ.

✉ The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together.

✉ Sadness flies away on the wings of time.

✉ Nobody understands another’s sorrow, and nobody another’s joy.

✉ The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice.

✉ I had sadness for breakfast.

✉ One must not let oneself be overwhelmed by sadness.

✉ Nothing is more sad than the death of an illusion.

✉ Delicious tears! The heart’s own dew.

sad-status
sad status 




✉ It doesn’t hurt to feel sad from time to time.

✉ Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.

✉ There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist.

✉ He who is not just is severe, he who is not wise is sad.

✉ Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.

✉ Sadness is also a kind of defence.

✉ Let us remember that sorrow alone is the creator of great things.

✉ You get used to sadness, growing up in the mountains, I guess.

sad whatsapp status


✉ The old know what they want; the young are sad and bewildered.

✉ The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.

✉ It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.

✉ Never make a decision when you are upset, sad, jealous or in love.

✉ It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.

✉ The day you think there is no improvements to be made is a sad one for any player.

✉ The sad souls of those who lived without blame and without praise.

✉ I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad.

✉ It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.

✉ It’s hard to watch your life unfold, and sad. Life changes.

✉ Beauty makes idiots sad and wise men merry.

✉ It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.

✉ The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous.

✉ He is a hard man who is only just, and a sad one who is only wise.

✉ The sad duty of politics is to establish justice in a sinful world.

✉ War is very sad and small life is pathetically fragile at times.

✉ Poverty makes you sad as well as wise.

✉ Well, darkness with humor… I’m not an extremely suicidal or sad person.

✉ It’s very simple, I just tell my sad story, and people weep.

✉ I think love’s exciting and happy, as well as being able to make you sad.

✉ Sad Patience, too near neighbor to despair.

✉ I’m not a sad person, upset the whole time, but I seem to be quite emotional.

✉ But probably my favorite music, believe it or not, is sad music.

✉ What makes old age so sad is not that our joys but our hopes cease.

✉ I’m not sad at all about turning 40.

whatsapp status sad in english


✉ It’s sad when people break up.

✉ It’s always sad if anybody you know has a personal problem.

✉ I’m so grounded, it’s sad.

✉ I’m convinced I got signed because of who I am. And it makes me sad.

✉ I love sad. Sadness makes you feel more than anything.

✉ It’s sad that you don’t see drivers being real people.

✉ I’m more apt to cry at something beautiful than at something sad.

✉ Sad old blokes, I’m told, now dream of me with a whip in hand.