Monday, October 17, 2016

Naughty Status, Short Naughty Quotes

Last Updated On: 2016-11-06T07:34:40Z
Naughty Status for Whatsapp, New Naughty Status 2016, Best Naughty Status, Latest Naughty Status, Most Popular Status on Naughty, Funny Status, Top Naughty Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.

A cat falls into the water and the rooster laughs. What's the moral of the story??? A wet pussy always makes a happy cock.

I'm trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I'm allergic to sex.

If your right leg was Thanksgiving and your left leg was Christmas, could I meet you between the holidays?

Im crazy but original you try to be me and you fail.. you cant process me with a normal brain... you need a high version!! status is loading...

People make the world go around but at some point don't you wish it were flat so all the idiots would
keep walking and never come back?

The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the
waking hours much more.

Crazy Naughty Status For Whatsapp


Heard your family went to a restaurant where they serve crabs just so they could bring you along.

I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing, i just want to talk to you.

I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.

I think my girlfriend has had sixty-one boyfriends before me. She calls me her sixty second lover.

I'll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.

If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.

Once you begin being naughty, it is easier to go and on and on, and sooner or later something dreadful happens.

That dress looks very becoming on you. Of course, if I were on you, I'd becoming too!
Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..! That Is True Love..!

Best Naughty Status In Hindi


कभी कभी तो आप लोग इतनी अच्छी पोस्ट करते हो कि सोचता हूँ ताजमहल के मजदूरों की तरह आपकी की अंगुलिया काट दूँ..

इतना खूबसूरत कैसे मुस्कुरा लेते हो इतना क़ातिल कैसे शर्मा लेते हो , कितनी आसानी से जान ले लेते हो किसी ने सिखाया है या बचपन से ही कमीने हो ?

याद है हम पहले कहाँ मिलते थे ट्रैन रुकी खिड़की खुली नज़रो से नज़रे मिली और आपने कहाँ .

Top Naughty Whatsapp Status In English


Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.

How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll put my head in.

I may not be Mr. Right, but I'll screw you till he shows up.

I'm easy. Are you?

If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

If it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!

Love is blind, and greed insatiable..

My girlfriend told me that she was seeing another man. I told her to rub her eyes.

naughty+status+in+hindi
Naughty Status, Short Naughty Quotes




Best Naughty Status For Whatsapp 


Poke me now if you've ever had a crush on me..

Some people say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I'm just happy to have a glass!

Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second.

VerGinItY iS nOt DiGiNiTy.... It'S lAck oF oPeRtuNiTy..

We know that romance brings out the beast in you.

When I die my gravestone is going to have a 'Like' button.

Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under.

You've got 206 bones in your body, want one more?

ou remind me of a Championship bass, I don't know whether to mount you or eat you!
Naughty Status In Marathi

दोस्ती हर चहरे की मीठी मुस्कान होती है,दोस्ती ही सुख दुख की पहचान होती है,रूठ भी गऐ हम तो दिल पर मत लेना,क्योकी दोस्ती जरा सी नादान होती है..

फाडली छाती आमची तर दिसेल मुर्ती ”भिम बाबा ची” अन कापल्या नसा अमच्या तर उडेल धार “निळया” रक्ताची… जय भिम..

Last seen 1980! :D

God is really creative, I mean.. just look at me! :)

I hate fake people. You know what I'm talking about. Mannequins. :D

Nice legs? what time do they open?

That Is True Love..!

NAUGHTY. but in a nice way..

I'm easy. Are you?

Good Boy with very bad thoughts.

Naugthy by Nature. Wild By Choice.

Great Minds F*CK each Other.

Can i borrow a KISS? I promise i give it back.

F_CK... all i need is U..

A naughty thought is a terrible thing to wate.

KISS ME.. I am Magically Delicious.

Nobody DIES Virgin. Coz in the End LIFE Fucks us all.

You Are in my Inappropriate Thoughts.

You don't have to like me, I'm not a Facebook status.

I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.

I heard you are a player. Nice to meet you I am a Coach.

If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?

Your parents must be retarded, because you are special.

Roses are red. Violets are blue. I like spaghetti. Let's bang!

Lets play Titanic, you'll be the ocean and ill go down on you.

I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag.

Where you born on a farm? Cause you sure know how to raise a cock!

Could I touch your belly button.. from the inside?

My name is (name) remember that, you'll be screaming it later.

Those clothes would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor.

The key of my happiness, just forgetting my past.

I'm not too good at algebra, but doesn't u + i = 3D 69?

How do you like your eggs: poached, scrambled, or fertilized?

You must work at Subway, cause you just gave me a foot long.

Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

I was about to go masturbate and I needed a name to go with your face.

Is that a keg in your pants? Cause I would love to tap that ass!

What has 148 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My Zipper!

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.

I believe in love and marriage but not necessarily with the same person.

A secret is what you tell everyone not to tell anyone else.

Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..!

VerGinItY iS nOt DiGiNiTy.... It'S lAck oF oPeRtuNiTy..

Smile! It is the second best thing you can do with your lips.

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.

If you are naughty go to your room, if you wanna be naughty go to mine :)

Two word's guys hate DON'T and STOP, unless you put them together :)

A good date ends with dinner. An awesome date ends with breakfast!

Cleavage is like the Sun. You can look at it but you cannot stare – unless you are wearing sunglasses!

I like my women like I like my toaster..two warm holes and never leaves the kitchen.

Of course I'm naughty. I've always had to compete for attention, you see.

Lets play Titanic, you'll be the ocean and ill go down on you.

I wish you were a door so I could slam you all day long.

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? like a coma.

You're like a prize winning fish. I don't know whether to eat you or mount you.

I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then move up to your belly button.

Wanna play Pearl Harbor? Its a game where I lay back while you blow the hell out of me.

You remind me of a Championship bass, I don't know whether to mount you or eat you!

Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.

Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under.

My girlfriend told me that she was seeing another man. I told her to rub her eyes.

How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll put my head in.

You've got 206 bones in your body, want one more?

Love is blind, and greed insatiable..

I'm easy. Are you?

If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

If it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!

I may not be Mr. Right, but I'll screw you till he shows up.

Poke me now if you've ever had a crush on me..

We know that romance brings out the beast in you.

Some people say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I'm just happy to have a glass!

Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second.

When I die my gravestone is going to have a 'Like' button.

VerGinItY iS nOt DiGiNiTy.... It'S lAck oF oPeRtuNiTy..

Of course I'm naughty. I've always had to compete for attention, you see.