Thursday, October 20, 2016

Mistake one liners quotes

Last Updated On: 2016-11-05T08:00:47Z
Any married man should forget his mistakes, there's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

Thanks for explaining the word "many" to me, it means a lot.

For maximum attention, nothing beats a good mistake.

I've been repeating the same mistakes in life for so long now, I think I'll start calling them traditions.

I bought a vacuum cleaner six months ago and so far all it's been doing is gathering dust.

If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents.

Turning vegan is a big missed steak.

 mistake one liners status




Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

Some of us learn from the mistakes of others; the rest of us have to be the others.

Do it tomorrow. You have made enough mistakes for today.

I'm never wrong! One time, I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken!

Quotes on Mistakes - Mistakes Quotes


Programming is like sex; one mistake and you have to support for a lifetime.

No one is listening until you make a mistake.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Learn from your parents' mistakes: use birth control.

Oh... Sorry... Did you mistake me for someone who cares?

I accidentally took an extra step when I reached the top of the stairs and now I'm in a marching band.

When I was young I did stupid things because I didn't know any better. Now I know better and do stupid things because I miss being young.

To a young housewife: remember that a small bottle of vodka not only will decorate the table but also will hide your cooking mistakes.

My track record as an adult is mostly false starts, hurdles and running around in a circle.

Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software...it's called #Monday, please fix it...

If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child.

We must pay for the mistakes of our youth… at the drugstore.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App