Friday, October 14, 2016

Latest Whatsapp Status 2017

Last Updated On: 2017-01-13T04:32:38Z
Get the best whatsapp status from our list of over 1000 latest updates in different categories like love, life, romance, hindi, attitude, friendship, lonely, exams, & short status updates. I hope you like the list, we will update the list daily so make sure you bookmark this page and come back again for more latest whatsapp updates.

1] If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it.

2] When you drop your phone, your heart hits the ground before your phone does.

3] If you want your life to be meaningful go out and do something about it.

4]Stop waiting for one Day. Today is the Day- Bang-Bang

5]It’s not how tragically we suffer but how miracously we live.

Latest+Whatsapp+Status
Best Whatsapp Status



6]Everything that has a beginning, has an end. So the key is to try to enjoy the in between as much as
possible!

7]Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.

8]Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
 
9]Death is not the Biggest Loss in LIFE! The Biggest Loss is When Relationships Die Among us While We are Alive

10]Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

11]It doesn’t matter how many times you fall, what counts is how many times you stand up again.

12]Every new day is another chance to change something in your life every new day is a chance to
feel blessed for what you have.

13]Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire.

14]If things around you don’t change, change the thing you’re around.

15]Be what you want to be, not what other wants to see.

16]Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.

17]Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.

18]Do what is “Right”, not what is “Easy”.

19]The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.

20]A friendship that can cease has never been real.

21]”The trouble with being punctual is that nobody’s there to appreciate it.”

22]You can do anything but not everything.

23]Don’t take life to seriously because you’ll never get out alive

24]Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

25]The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.

26]Don’t see others doing better than you, Beat your own records everyday because, Success is a fight between YOU & YOURSELF

27]Affliction is often that thing which prepares an ordinary person for some sort of an extraordinary destiny.

28]Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out.
 
29]I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

30]Loneliness is better than bad company.

31]Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.

32]The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

33]The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.

34]All birds find shelter during a rain,but Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds,Problems are
common,but attitude makes the difference.

35]Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt.

35]Jidhar apna CRUSH hai , udhar hich sala RUSH hai and filhaal timepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he…(hindi)

36]Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else.        

37]Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak. Sometimes it just means your strong enough to let go.

38]When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.

39]The pain is there to remind me that I’m still alive.

40]Don’t think too much, you’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place.

41]“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun

42]Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep.

43]The loss of a loved one is one of the most tragic and devastating things a person could endure.

44]Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.

45]No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.

46]When you get to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on. Theodore Roosevelt

47]A true businessman always does business out of courage.

48]Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

49]Respect is one of life’s greatest treasures…

50]Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.

51]You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

52]Swearing was invented as a compromise between running away and fighting.

53]I am not failed, my success is just postponed.

54]”There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.”

55]Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.

56]If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it

57]It doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful.

58]You are the product of 4 billion years of evolution, now fucking act like it.        

59]Life is the art of drawing without a eraser.

60]Life is planning a pleasant curve for me.

61]Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.

62]I meditate for 20 min every morning …..It helps reduce stress of being 20 min late for everything

63]Better the vacuum cleaner the better it sucks!!

64]Went to a fish market and shouted at them saying “What is this, a classroom?”, thereby
maintaining the balance of the universe.

65]I did lots of stupid things on social networking sites but atleast i never commented “Cute pic dear “on girls profile picture

66]A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
 
67]Life will give you exactly what you need, not what you want

68]Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pen drive safely.

69]I wish i could trade my heart for another liver …..so that i can drink more and care less

70]Intelligence is like underwear. It’s important that you have it but there’s no need to show it off.

71]My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

72]Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent
73]Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life 1f61b


74]A rolling stone gathers no moss… But if I stop the stone then it still takes a long time for the moss to grow.

75]I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress
me!

76]Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.
77]I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition 1f61b[1]

78]”Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.
My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”

79]If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.

80]Xcuse me..I found something under my shoes. .ohh its your Attitude.

81]Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.

82]I’m cool but global warming made me hot

83]When i am good i am best , when i am bad i am worst.

84]Without me its just awso.

85]Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it.

86].One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature

87]Error: status unavailable

88]I’m poor. I can’t pay ATTENTION in Class room.

89]I like to always carry two sacks around. That way, if someone asks me to lend them a hand, I can
say, “Sorry, got these sacks”.

90]Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.

91]I don’t like cocaine, i just like the way it smells;)

92]Me and my wife live happily for 25 years… And then we met…!

93]One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!

94]One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

95]It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

96]Dear Mario…..I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend.Now, you help me to save mine.

97]Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.

98]apni to bass ek hi zeed he…. sar pe Taaj… Sath me koi Khasss aur is kamini duniya pe Raaaajjj

99]We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.

100]I Loved A Girl and She Broke my heart….. Now every piece of my heart love DifferenT Girlz…. People called it flirt Thats Not fair…

101]Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.
 

Funny whatsapp status and Attitude status

1)CGPA available for adoption… can’t raise it myself.

2)Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.

3)I know the voices in my head aren’t real….. but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!

4)When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?

5)When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a
second seems like an hour. That’s relativity……Albert Einstein .

6)Am gonna Make my Status………….better you too Focus on your Status only.

7)Yeah you ,the one reading my status..Get Lost.      

8)Scientist say the world is made up of Proton,Neutrons and Electrons…they forgot to mention Morons like u :);)

9)Don’t settle for good.Demand Great.

10)Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :):(

11)Hakuna Matata!!–the great motto to live life!!

12)Eat…sleep….regret……repeat.

13)Roses are red Sky is blue ..Vodka is cheaper than dinner for two !!!

14)There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-vegetarian & Tuesday Saturday.

15)”Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” – Rachel Zoe

16)Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.

17)An opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

18)I had to take sick day.I’m sick of those peoples.