Wednesday, August 23, 2017

49 Best Birthday Wishes for Friend and Family With Pictures

Last Updated On: 2018-07-20T03:40:54Z
Are you searching for romantic or an amazing idea for something to write on a best friend or family member’s birthday greetings? We offer you a huge collection of Quotes, Happy Birthday Wishes and Happy Birthday Images for people of all generations. We have gathered some sweet Best Birthday SMS Messages for you, so that you can wish Birthday to your loved ones in a unique style.

"Happy birthday to my best friend the one who laughs at my jokes and cries with me during my heartaches. I will always be here for you. "

"Best friends are supposed to share everything with each other, so I am celebrating and sharing your birthday with you like it’s my own. I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, buddy! "

"Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. So glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day. "

"You have been there for me no matter what. I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special. "

"May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. "

"Today is a perfect day to tell that you are nothing less than one of my family member! I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday. "

Happy Birthday to a true friend! You are such a special blessing to me I want to wish you a birthday filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy most."

"You are not only a wonderful brother, but also a best friend for me happy birthday my bro."
Happy Birthday
"happy b'day bro Thanks for being my brother. I look so much better in all those family photos with you there."

"I wish you the double of the best of everything. You truly deserve it! Happy Birthday to the coolest and most loving brother around. "

Best Wishes in your birthday.

"Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are: B - Brilliant R - Resilient O - Outstanding T - Tolerant H - Honest E - Entertaining R - Responsible Enjoy your.. Birthday brother!. "

"You’ve always been here for me, I know we fuss and fight, But I miss you with all my might. You are my big brother, and there is no other. Happy Birthday my dear brother! "

Happy birthday darling.

"On your Birthday I want to say that I'm very thankful to God for letting me have such a caring brother in my life! May you get the best of everything in life."

"Happy Birthday, to my sweet brother. May God bless you with all his warmth and care. May your birthday bring loads of joy and fun to your world. "

Happy Birthday to you.

"You are the best sister that I have ever had. Even in my imagination. Happy Birthday to my lovely sis."

"You are special You are a sister who fight wif me Play wid me, suggest me, and shout at me. But you are so softhearted. Happy B'day to you. "

Birthday greeting cards.

"Each and every day, I find so many reasons to be glad — no, ecstatic — you’re my sister. I love everything about you. Happy birthday, sis! "

"Even though We always fight Most of the times You are right Even though We always argue Most of the times I am at fault and not you Happy birthday sis "

Birthday greeting cards.

"happy b'day to my lovely sis Every day, I just pinch myself… because I'm so lucky to have the nicest, happiest, smartest, funniest, and most supportive sister as my best friend. "

"Let's celebrate your special day by promising each other that we'll always look out for one another, no matter what. Happy birthday, sis! "

Today is perfect day to happy. Happy Birthday

"Happy Birthday, dear husband. May you always fly high in life and touch all your dreams. With lots of love, your wife."

"This is just to let you know that you are the one I was waiting for! Happy Birthday My Love. "

"Moments of joy you've given me... Are pearls of my life’s garland, You've made things so beautiful... Happy Birthday, dear Husband "

Happy Birthday.

"Every single day of my life that I spend with you, reminds me of how lucky I am. We have a picture perfect marriage and all the credit goes to you, my loving husband. Thanks for making it happen. Happy Birthday sweetheart."

"I know the best things in life are free but none of them stack up to you (not even close). You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Happy birthday, sweet darling! "

You really are my favorite brother happy birthday.

"When my smile makes your eyes shine, I feel like happiness has given me wings, That I can literally fly n be on cloud nine… On your Birthday, my heart simply sings, Songs with joy, so glad that you’re mine Happy Birthday, to the most caring husband "

"Happy birthday to the love of my life (my lovely wife). I can’t wait to celebrate tonight when we blow out the candles and turn out the lights "

Happy birthday.

"My dear wife I fall in love again every time that I see you. Hope you are happy with me. Happy Birthday."

"To my wonderful wife. I wish you a birthday bright as a diamond, sparkling like a star, and so special that you will still be smiling about it when your next birthday comes along! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"On your birthday I want to make a promise that I will not tire, until I fulfill all your wishes and desires. Happy birthday dear wife! "

Happy birthday.

"You are my all in one package? my wife, friend, lover, soul mate, and my partner in crime for everything. Let’s celebrate this bond and your Birthday together. Happy Birthday my dear! "

"For me your birthday is just like another day. With you being by side everyday is a celebration. Thank you so much for being in my life and making it so meaningful."

A party without cake is just a meeting.

"Happy b'day Mom no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or who I meet, you will always be number one to me."

Free Happy Birthday Images

Birthday Wishes Images

"Mom, on your birthday I want to say again how much I appreciate al l that you do and have done for me. Thanks. Happy Birthday. "

"Kids are supposed to make their parents proud but I am proud to tell people that you are my Mom. Happy Birthday Mom. "

Let your dream come true. Happy Birthday

"Mom I want to thank you for all this years you raised me. I really appreciate it and admire you. You’re an amazing person and my heart is filled with warmth when I thinking of you. Thank you for that feeling and happy birthday Mom."

"For every year of my life, you've easily won the “Best Mother of the Year” Award. No one comes even within a mile of your winning ways. Wishing you a birthday as great as you are, Mom. "

Happy Birthday

"I am lucky that I love my father with all of my heart. I am really lucky to have a father that loves me with all of his heart. Happy Birthday. "

"Your soul is pure, your heart is priceless, and your wisdom is astounding. Happy birthday, Dad! "

Happy birthday

"To the best dad in the world, thank you for being there for me. For urging me to be better and fight harder. I wouldn’t be who I am without your kind words and wise guidance. Happy birthday, Dad! "

"Dad, you're the greatest. It's not just because you're there for me through good times and bad. It's also because you make the bad times good with your amazing love and support. Happy birthday dad! "

Happy birthday greeting card.

"Dad… in my life’s treasure trove of memories, the ones we’ve shared together are the ones I miss the most. Happy birthday dad. "

"The many meanings but the word is small, Dad, you are the best you know, I may not show, But I love you to the core, Wish you a lovely birthday! Keep smiling dad! "

I hope your day is full of fun and celebration. Happy Birthday.

"Daughters are like the sunlight that reflects on the raindrops of our lives to make beautiful rainbows. Happy birthday to you my dear daughter! "

"Having a daughter means... Seeing a thousand rainbows every day, A thousand occasions of sweet hurray, A thousand sweet dreams every night, And a thousand reasons to laugh and smile! Happy Birthday to you, my angel! "

Some one i love was born today.

"Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, Innocent and friendly. My Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our love. Happy birthday. "

"Today is so important to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are. On your birthday and always, you're wished everything wonderful! Happy b'day dear."

We're not getting old, We're getting awesome. Happy birthday.

"Happy birthday to you my lovely Daughter. May your day be filled with happiness and love. May all your wishes and dreams be fulfilled on your special day as ours were the day you were born."

Birthday are nature way of telling us to eat more cake.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome birthday greeting wishes. Please Don’t forget to share happy birthday wishes for friend and family to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of Birthday Wishes For Father as well.