Friday, September 27, 2019

Happy Bhai Dooj Quotes And Messages For Bhai Dooj

Last Updated On: 2019-10-04T11:35:52Z
Are you looking for happy bhai dooj quotes? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of happy bhai dooj quotes images and Christmas Messages for Friends.

Don’t forget to read Christmas Messages for Girlfriend.

✦ The warmth of your love is all I need during cold times. Happy Bhai Dooj Bhaiya...!!

✦ My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God. Happy Bhai Dooj to you.

✦ Holi is colorful, Diwali is lightful and brightful, Bhai Dooj has made our relationship POWERFUL :-)

✦ Sky is blue, feel this hue, My love is for you Bhaiya.. always true. Loads of good wishes for Bhai Dooj..!!

✦ Bhai Dooj Ko Sabhi Bhaiyo Aur Bahano Ko.. Hardik Shubhkamnaye... Happy Bhaiya Dooj..!!

✦ Yeh Tyohar Hai Kuch Khaas, Bani Rahe Hamare Pyar Ki Yahi Mithas, Happy Bhai Dooj

✦ Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy BHAI DOOJ my brother..!!

Happy Bhai Dooj Images

✦ Another fresh Bhai Dooj is here... Another year to live! To banish worry, doubt, and fear, To love and laugh and give!

✦ May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Bhaiya Dooj to you.

Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Happy Bhai Dooj Images


✦ We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on onething. You'll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Bhai Dooj...!!

✦ May this Bhai Dooj strengthen our bond more than ever and bring joy and prosperity. Best wishes for Bhai Dooj.

✦ I want 2 tell u, during the times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Bhai Dooj BRO!

✦ Bhai Dooj Ko Sabhi Bhaiyo Aur Behno Ko Hardik Shubhkamnaye Happy Bhaiya Dooj

✦ Bhai Dooj is just an excuse for me to express myself.. You mean the world to me. Happy Bhai Dooj.

✦ In Love and Laughter, in pain and happiness you have a good companion.. Love filled wishes on Bhai Dooj.

✦ You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing you very Bhai Dooj and best of luck for every thing.

✦ I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Bhai Dooj.

✦ Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai Ek hazaaron main meri Behna hain. Wish you a Happy Bhai Dooj.

✦ We may be far from each other but you are always in heart. On the occasion of Bhai Dooj cherishing the fond memories we spent together. loveliest

✦ Intelligent and beautiful as you are my sister is the best. On this Bhaidooj I just want to let you know that I am proud of you.

✦ My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone you make feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always Dear Brother. Happy Bhai Dooj.

✦ My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother you will always be my friend a guide and a hero. Happy Bhai Dooj.

✦ Like the love of Lord Krishna for his sister Subhadra, all brother should love their sister and like the blessings of Subhadra for his brother Krishna, all sisters should always pray for their Brothers.Happy Bhai Dooj.

✦ To the outside world we all grow old, but we know each other as we always were. We know each other's heart. We live outside the touch of time. Happy Bhai Dooj

✦ You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Bhai Dooj

Rasmalai? Nope! Gulab jaman? Nah! Let me see. How bout jalebi? Hmm.. Nope! Damn! Still cant find anything as sweet as U. Happy Bhai Dooj..!!!

Merry Christmas Love Quotes
Christian Christmas Quotes
Christmas Religious Quotes
Famous Christmas Quotes

✦ Near of far wherever you are, My best wishes are with you, Tum jiyo hazaron saal, May success & joy be yours everyday, Yehi hai meri wish dil se! Happy Bhai Dooj

✦ You can understand the things I never said.. u can understand da pain.. which is not visible 2 anyone.. u Are The Best Brother.. In Da World.. Happy Bhai Dooj To You bhaiya

✦ Bhaiya Dooj ka hai tyohar, Bhain mange bhai se rupee hazar, Tilak laga ker mithai khila kar, Deti aashirwad khush raho har bar. Happy Bhai Dooj

✦ Bhaiya Dooj ka tyohar hai, Bhai ko tilak lagane ko bhain tyar hai, Jaldi se lagwa lo tilak mere bhai, Tujhse gift lene ko yeh bhain bekar hai. Happy Bhai Dooj!!

✦ Lal gulabi rang hai jhoom raha sansar, Suraj ki kirane khusiyo ki bahar, Chand ki chandni apno ka pyar, Badhai ho apko, bhai dooj ka tyohaar.

✦ Bahan Chahey Bhai Ka Pyar, Nahi Chahe Mahnge Uphar, Rishta Atoot Rahe Sadiyon Tak, Mile Mere Bhai Ko Khushiyan Apar Happy Bhaiya Dooj

✦ xBhain lagati tilak, phir mithai hai khilati, Bhai deta paisa or bhain hai muskurati, Bhai behan ka yeh rishta na pade kabhi lose, Meri pyari bhaina mubarak ho aapko Bhai Dooj. Happy Bhaiya Dooj

✦ You never say no you never say that's impossible and you never say you can not. That's my bro a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.

Bhai Dooj Status latest Bhai Dooj Quotes

✦ The pious occasion of Bhai Dooj reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days can not come back but will always stay in my heart. Missing you darling brother on this Bhai Dooj.

You helped me while I was in trouble you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks is insufficient for all this. Happy Bhai Dooj to you Brother.

✦ I sought my soul but my soul, I could not see. I sought God but my God eluded me. I sought my brother I could found all three. Happy Bhai Dooj.

✦ God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise Sister. In good times or bad ones you're ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.

✦ It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Bhai Dooj Dear Sister.

✦ I love to tease you by calling different names. I love to tease you. Oh! how much I'll miss those petty fights we have after you are gone to your sasural. I will always love you Sis.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome happy bhai dooj quotes. Please Don’t forget to share happy bhai dooj quotes images to your Friends and family member and you might want to check out our list of Happy Diwali Images as well.