Thursday, March 19, 2020

Short Alone Quotes And Feeling Lonely Quotes About Relationships

Last Updated On: 2021-06-02T02:19:08Z
Are you looking for best short alone quotes? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of feeling lonely quotes about relationships and inspiring basketball quotes from basketball coaches.

Feeling Lonely Quotes About Relationships With Images


If you’re feeling lonely and need some inspiration to become stronger or want to re-think everything our list might be helpful.

Being alone has a power that very few can handle.

I don’t need anybody telling me how to fix my own damn life. I can do it alone.


“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”

Sometimes It's better To be Alone.. Nobody Can Hurt You!

I don't have a lot of friends, I just know a lot of people.

I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad.

Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?

lonely feeling quotes about relationships


The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.

Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can't forget Me.

I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

It's sad to be happy alone.

It's so lonely when you don't even know yourself.

Loneliness is about the scariest thing there is.

What loneliness is more lonely than distrust?

It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

Loneliness is the most terrible poverty.

Alone, all alone Nobody, but nobody Can make it out here alone.

Remember we're all in this alone.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

Loneliness is the first thing which God's eye named, not good.

If you are afraid of being lonely, don't try to be right.

Loneliness is the universal problem of rich people.

The surest cure for vanity is loneliness.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.

To be alone is to be different, to be different is to be alone.

They are never alone that are accompanied with noble thoughts.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

You can't be lonely if you are in company of the person you're alone with.

Sometimes in life it's good to be Alone… so that No jackass can hurt you.

Being lonely is like a storm with no rain, crying without tears.

Behind those fake smiles their lies a lonely heart.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

Loneliness is a part of you life. It teaches us that we are not complete in ourselves.

The worst loneliness is not to likes yourself.

I'll never forget how being depressed and lonely feels great like a companion to each other.

Sometimes the people that u don't want to get hurt doesn't care if they hurt you!

Why be mean to animals when they treat u better then people.

Is having one of those days where they feels like they can't do anything right.

Life's so shit it makes what comes out the dog's ass look good!

How did we go from talking everyday to strangers?

alone+quotes

It's better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.

Is feeling like the weight of the world is sitting on their shoulders.

Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts.

I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you!

When You Sit Alone .. You Sit With Your Past ..

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

There is no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.

How can I go back to where the smile i had was real.

The have no idea what a bottomless pit of misery I am.

Let no one think I gave in.

Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.

I like having low self-esteem it makes me feel special.

I never knew that one singe blade could mess up my life..

Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.

You must be, said the Cat. or you wouldn't have come here.

The pain is there to remind me that I'm still alive.

QUIET! I can't hear you & all the voices in my head at the same time!

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

Only you can put a smile on my face when i'm sad..

I hate when people say they miss you, but don't make a effort to speak to you or see you.

I hate being broken. I hate that i cannot go back.

Why am i so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

Sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say.

Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak.

The only way is to move on, because if you don't you'll be suck where you are.

It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.

How did I go from being so happy, to so sad..

Don't try to please other people if in the end, you know it won't work.

Is trying very hard to keep it all together, but has run out of string and super glue.

Some friends only last but so long, then they step on you like dirt.

1 day you will see what you lost. 1 day I'll see what I gained.

I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.

What's the point in all this screaming, no one's Listening any way.

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

I hate being the one that causes you this pain..

You sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.

That Sad Moment When Your Silence To Save Relation Consider As Your Ego....

All gracefulness, it seems, is tinged with sadness.

As a rule, our minds are sad.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

The soul of sadness is self .

No matter how hard I try you're never satisfied..

You make me feel like I'm going in spirals, I don't know what to do.

People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you're just wasting your time.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they'll make sure they get what they want from you.

Your heart is the most precious part of you, never donate it to someone who doesn't appreciate it.

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

Thank you for breaking my heart, because without that I wouldn't be the person I am today with the person I love.

Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.


alone+quotes+by+authors

“I had already found that it was not good to be alone, and so made companionship with what there was around me, sometimes with the universe and sometimes with my own insignificant self; but my books were always my friends, let fail all else.””


“We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and—in spite of True Romance magazines—we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely—at least, not all the time—but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.”

“Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.”

“I think it's good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.”

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

“I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone.”

“I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel."

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

“Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it."

“i felt her absence. it was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. you wouldn't need to run to the mirror to know they were gone”

lonely feeling quotes about relationships

“If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him.”

“Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone.”

“if you wanted to do something absolutely honest, something true, it always turned out to be a thing that had to be done alone.”

Hope you enjoyed these awesome short alone quotes and feeling lonely quotes about relationships. Please Don’t forget to share feeling lonely quotes about relationships to your Friends and family member and you might want to check out our list of inspirational basketball quotes for coaches as well.