Sunday, June 4, 2017

Inspirational Monday Quotes To Start Happy With Images

Last Updated On: 2021-02-22T08:00:28Z
So if you are looking for some quotes and one liners to get by the Monday hues, here is the perfect collection. Take a look at our collection for the inspirational monday quotes | Happy Monday quotes | inspirational monday quotes images, Monday is a day of beginnings and new starts. It’s a day where the week is before you and possibilities are endless.

Begin the week with momentum and you’ll look back with great satisfaction on all you achieved. On the other hand, Monday can also be stressful. It’s back to work time. You may be facing a bad boss or a negative work environment. It’s the highest day of the week for heart attacks. So let’s make this Monday one of the good ones. One where you demonstrate the power of a positive attitude and rocket toward your goals.

monday is another day to be killing it.

monday nothing a bit of shopping can't fix.

is it normal to be thing about wine at this time on a monday? asking for a friend.

do sharks complain about monday? no. they're up early, biting shit, chasing stuff, being scary , reminding everyone they're fucking shark.

Monday?! But, I wasn’t even finished with Saturday yet..

Thank God It’s Monday

God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.

This should be the spirit every Mondays. Know that something good will always happen.

Monday reminders I can do it. I don't have to please everyone I am allowed to take a break. I am stronger than my excuses. When in doubt, coffee.

Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.

Dear Radio Stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s “Friday Night” Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.

inspirational monday quotes
inspirational monday quotes
“Candy is natures way of making up for Mondays.
Monday is just a reminder that the weekend has past and there are only a few more days before another weekend gets here.

inspirational monday quotes
inspirational monday quotes
Freak out cause it’s monday again.

Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear… “Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.

Today is Monday, and that’s reason enough for me to hate it.

inspirational monday quotes
inspirational monday quotes
There should be a holiday dedicated to all the brave people who show up to work on Mondays.

If only one of the presidential candidates would make it part of his platform to do something about making Monday part of the weekend. I think he would get a lot of votes.

inspirational monday quotes
inspirational monday quotes
I can always tell how good my weekend was by how many pictures I have to un tag on “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.

If we all band together and don’t show up for work tomorrow, we could put an end to this ‘wake up on Monday’ nonsense once and for all. Spread the word.

Dear Monday my mama don't like you and she likes everyone.

Mondays are a lot like getting fat. They make you feel sad, sometimes angry and there is not much scope for liking either fat or Mondays for any reason.Garry Moll

inspirational monday quotes, It’s Monday..Wishing you strength through this difficult time

Hello, Monday. May I ask you a question? Why are you always back so quickly? Don’t you have a hobby?

Things I don’t like: 1) Probably you. 2) Cold coffee. 3) Small talk. 4) Mondays. 5) Having small talk with you on a Monday while my coffee is getting cold.

Monday, Monday. Can’t trust that day. The Mamas & The Papas

Do what you love and you'll never have a problem with Monday

When people go to work, they shouldn’t leave their hearts at home. » Betty Bender

But that is beside the point. Here are some monday morning inspirational quotes to start your week off as good as possible.

inspirational monday quotes, Today will be the best Monday of the week

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.Thoreau

“On Sunday nights, if you listen closely- you can hear Monday taunting you with the “Jaws” theme.”

Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, it’s not me, it’s you

“I can see smoke on the horizon. God I hope it’s rest of Monday burning to the ground”

“Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!”David Dweck
inspirational monday quotes, It’s a good day to have a good day


“Sometimes it pays to stay in bed in Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday’s code.”Dan Salomon

“Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear… ‘Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.”

inspirational monday quotes, Believe you can and you’re halfway there


“Finally, that rare and elusive Monday we like.”

“Oh! Yeah I have to go to work on Mondays and yes every one hates Mondays. But i look at it a little differently. I don’t have to work, I GET to work. I am blessed to have a job while many don’t have one.”Dinky Manuel

“To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.”Pearl S. Buck

“The toughest activity of a week starts right from Monday morning….it is called “Waking Up”

Monday should be optional

“I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go F***Yourself in my ear.”

“Monday is one of my favorite days of the week. My 7th favorite.”

inspirational monday quotes, New Monday new week new goals.

“Monday must be a man, it comes too quickly.”

“Imagine having Mondays as a holiday and then it wold be the best thing. Will someone please assist me in making it a official holiday and solve all our Monday blues.”Rolland Mars

OH COME ON IT'S MONDAY NOT DOOMSDAY. MAKE IT A GOOD ONE !

“Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life!”

“Monday isn’t so bad if you: skip work, get hammered, join a gang, get a piercing, bang a hooker and buy a giraffe. It’s Tuesday that sucks.”

“Monday is great if I can spend it in bed. I’m a man of simple pleasures, really.”Arthur Darvill

inspirational monday quotes, Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.

“I haven’t had this bad of a Monday since last Monday.”

“All men tend to become angry and irritated on the start of the week. It is the start of the week but is the end of all fun and happiness in life.”Venus Rivers

Shortest horror story ever: Monday.

“You know when the police arrive at your job at 9am on a Monday… It’s going to be an interesting day.

“Find a job you like and you will add five days to every week.”H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

“Just reminding everyone that it’s Monday, just in case any of you were feeling overly optimistic.”

inspirational monday quotes, There are no miracles on Mondays.

“There’s no more difficult transition than Sunday to Monday…”

“Why is monday so far from friday but friday so close from monday?”

This is the Mondayest Monday that ever Mondayed.

“To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.”

” Do not hire a man who does your work for money, but him who does it for love of it.”Henry David Thoreau

inspirational monday quotes, This is your Monday morning reminder that your are powerful beyond measure, that your are capable of pretty much anything you are willing to work for, and that you could change your life today.

“On Monday mornings I am dedicated to the proposition that all men are created jerks.H.”Allen Smith

“The worst part of my Mondays is hearing you complain about Mondays.”

“Mondays are mundane, like Tuesdays minus 24 hours.”Jarod Kintz

Wake me up when Monday is over.

“Monday is like a kid having s*x for the first time…it came too soon!”

“I really need a day in between Sunday and Monday”

Wake up. Kiss ass. Be kind. Repeat.

“Monday is the root of all evil.”

“Monday morning coffee is just as important as friday night liquor….almost.”

inspirational monday quotes, when life gives you monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.

“On Monday, when the sun is hot, I wonder to myself a lot. Now is it true, or is it not, that what is which and which is what?.”A.A. Hodge

“If you meet people who makes you happy during Mondays, then it won’t be as hard.”

inspirational monday quotes, okay, its Monday but who said Monday have to suck? be a rebel and have a great day anyway.

tuesday morning quotes funny
tuesday humor quotes
funny tuesday quotes pinterest
funny happy weeken quotes
Hope you enjoyed these awesome inspirational monday quotes. Please Don’t forget to share inspirational monday quotes images to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of tuesday morning quotes funny as well.