Sunday, May 21, 2017

Motivational Fitness Quotes with images & Pictures

Last Updated On: 2017-09-11T19:07:43Z
Share the best workout motivational quotes collection: Today, fitness has been an ongoing trend, especially to Americans. Why Americans are so fascinated with extreme fitness is answered by New York Times. Everyone has a desire to get fit, it is just a matter of willingness, inspiration, and motivation that is needed to achieve it. But there is always a way to get fit while having fun. Physical fitness can be achieved with multitudes of options like Muay Thai, and Zumba. It does not matter how small the progress is, what is important is to always find a way to get moving. Here we have collected fitness motivational quotes to help you stay

Strive for progress, not perfection.― -Unknown

You want me to do something... tell me I can't do it.Maya Angelou

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.Wayne Gretzky

If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really trying.― Unknown

You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted.Ruth E. Renkl

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.Mahatma Gandhi

Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.Norman R. Augustine

I'd rather be a failure at something I enjoy than a success at something I hate.George Burns
Fear not and you shall not be Afraid
Energy and persistence conquer all things.Benjamin Franklin

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.Ralph Waldo Emerson

No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.Aesop

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.Albert Einstein

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.Lou Holtz

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.Jim Ryan
“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.Michael Jordan

Fear is what stops you... courages is what keeps you going.― Unknown

“All great achievements require time.” – Maya Angelou

The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race.Unknown

The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline.Steve Smith

“It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.”

Just do it.Nike

In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself.― Anonymous

“Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, vision.”

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.Mark Twain

It's not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.Anonymous

“Success belongs only to those who are willing to work harder than anyone else.”

Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.Oprah Winfrey

It's never too late to become what you might have been.George Eliot

“You can’t finish what you don’t start.”

Clear your mind of can’t.Samuel Johnson

Female Fitness Motivation Pictures & Quotes


Skinny girls look good in clothes; Fit girls look good naked.

“Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” – Venus Williams

I’m working on a new me not because the old me is bad but because the old me can improve.

You can have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.

“Don’t stop when it hurts, stop when you’re done.”

I will not starve for this, but I will work hard for this. It may take longer doing it the healthy and right way. But it will last longer this way. I will be better and I will be happy.

I’m not training for a 5k. I’m not preparing for a competition. I’m not trying to set a new record. I’m not trying to impress you. I’m saving my life.

“Exercise is like an addiction. Once you’re in it, you feel like your body needs it.” – Elsa Pataky

Don’t stop trying just because you’ve hit the wall. Progress is progress no matter how small1.

No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.

“Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes

For me, exercise is more than just physical – it’s therapeutic.

I will make sweat my best accessory. I will run harder than my mascara.

“Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.”

It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable.

Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.

“Never give up, everyone has bad days. Pick yourself up and keep going.

You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.>

A lot of women like to be super tiny, but I don’t want a child’s body. I want a woman’s body that is extremely fit.

“Your body can stand up to almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”

Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.

Don’t quit you’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.

Here are 15 of the Best Female Fitness Motivation Pictures & Quotes to help push you to your highest level and become the best version of yourself.

Don’t stop until you’re proud.
Don’t stop until you’re proud.

If it was easy, everyone would do it.
If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Be extraordinary. Demand extraordinary.
Be extraordinary. Demand extraordinary.

Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.
Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.

Be a warrior, not a worrier.
Be a warrior, not a worrier.

Be somebody nobody thought you could be
Be somebody nobody thought you could be.

Be bold.
Be bold.

Prove them wrong.
Prove them wrong.

Do what is challenging.
Do what is challenging.

Getting stronger each day.
Getting stronger each day.

Don’t wish for it. Work for it.
Don’t wish for it. Work for it.

Don’t give up until you’re on top of the world.
Don’t give up until you’re on top of the world.

Become all that you’re meant to be.
Become all that you’re meant to be.

Today I will push harder.

Train like a woman.

Motivational Fitness Quotes with Inspirational Images

“When You feel like quitting think about why you started.”

“I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I’ll be darned if I’m not trying my hardest.”

“The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.”

“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill

“Small changes can make a big difference.”

“Strive for progress, not perfection.”

“Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live in.”

Hope you enjoyed these awesome, workout motivational quotes. Please Don’t forget to share motivational fitness quotes to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of quotes about heartbreak as well.