Saturday, November 19, 2016

Cute Smile Status for Whatsapp

Last Updated On: 2016-11-19T18:03:25Z
Smile Status for Whatsapp 2016, Short Smile Quotes, Top Most Popular Status on ... Short Sad Status for Whatsapp Facebook, Sadness Status in English,

Smile Status for Whatsapp 2017, Short Smile Quotes,


1. “A Smile is the beginning of Peace.”

2. “I love those random memories that make me smile.”

3. “You make me smile like no one did before.”

4. “Every smile makes you a day younger.”

5. “I can always make you smiling.”

6. “Make each new day count by helping some or just making someone smile.”

7. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”

8. “Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.”

9. “I love it when in the middle of our kiss I can feel you smiling.”

10. “A smile is the universal welcome.”

Keep Smiling Quotes on Smile


11. “Start every day with a smile and get it over with.”

12. “I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile.”

13. “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love.”

14. “Youth smiles without any reason. It is one of its chiefest charm.”

15. “Yeah I'm smiling but you are not the reason anymore.”

16. “Never a lip is curved with pain that can't be kissed into smiles again.”

17. “Smiling speaks to people charmingly without saying a word.”

18. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.”

19. “Smile its not about you, its about who it helps!”

20. “I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.”

21. “The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means i appreciate what i have and what god has blessed me with.”

22. “Behind every girls smile:is a best friend who put it there.”

23. “You walk through life much easier with a smile on your face.”

24. “Never lose site of who you are, always remember the reason you are smiling today. Count your blessings for been the gift to smile.”

25. “When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.”

26. “If you're not using your smile, you're a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.”

27. “When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.”

28. “A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear. Don’t forget to smile.”

29. “If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.”

30. “Always keep your smile. That's how I explain my long life.”

Thoughts on Smile Quotes


31. “A smile takes a moment, but the memory of it lasts forever.”

32. “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.”

33. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life.”

34. “Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.”

35. “If you don’t start out the day with a smile, it’s not too late to start practicing for tomorrow.”

36. “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.”

37. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”

38. “I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.”

39. “Be who you are, always smile, and stay happy. You never know who is watching.”

40. “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.”

Cute Smile Quotes Status in English


41. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.”

42. “Hey, I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.”

43. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.”

44. “Smile let everyone know that today, you're a lot stronger than you were yesterday.”

45. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.”

46. “There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile.”

47. “Be the reason someone smiles today. ”

48. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”

49. “Use your smile to change this world, but don’t let this world to change your smile.”

50. “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love.”

Whatsapp Status About Smile


51. “A smile is the shortest distance between two people.”

52. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.”

53. “Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.”

54. “Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.”

55. “A smile is the most beautiful curve on woman's body.”

56. “I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.”

57. “It's inspirational to see someone who is dying smile.”

58. “Smile and forgive are the only way to live.”

59. “If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.”

60. “Peace begins with a smile.”

Short Quotes on Smile in English


61. “Let your smile change the world, Don't let the world change your smile.”

62. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.”

63. “When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.”

64. “I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.”

65. “A strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn't crying last night.”

66. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

67. “If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.”

68. “You smile looks adorable on you ! You should wear it more often.”

69. “Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.”

70. “After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.”

Smile Status for Whatsapp in English


71. “If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.”

72. “A smile appeared upon her face as if she’d taken it directly from her handbag and pinned it there.”

73. “All people smile in the same language.”

74. “One day i caught myself smiling for no reason, then i realized i was thinking of you.”

75. “I love it when in the middle of our kiss I can feel you smiling.”

100 Cute Smile Quotes Status for Whatsapp in English

76. “I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.”

77. “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love.”

78. “A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is at home.”

79. “Be who you are, always smile, and stay happy. You never know who is watching.”

80. “Start every day with a smile and get it over with.”

Best Smile Whatsapp Status 


81. “She gave me a smile I could feel in my hip pocket.”

82. “A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.”

83. “Sometimes it is easier to smile even if you are hurting inside, than to explain to the whole world why you are sad.”

84. “It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.”

85. “Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.”

86. “Don’t cry for a man who’s left you; the next one may fall for your smile.”

87. “A smile confuses an approaching frown.”

88. “If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.”

89. “Be someone else’s sunshine. Be the reason someone smiles today.”

90. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”

Beautiful Smile Quotes in English


91. “Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems.”

92. “I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.”

93. “You’ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got.”

94. “People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.”

95. “If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.”

96. “You're never fully dressed without a smile.”

97. “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.”

98. “People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.”

99. “Do an act of kindness. Help one person smile.”

100. “The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.”