Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sweet & Romantic Things To Say To Your Girlfriend

Last Updated On: 2016-11-23T17:05:02Z
Sweet things to say to your girlfriend, Most Romantic Things to Text a Girl, romantic things to say to your girlfriend to make her cry, romantic things to say to her, Pickup Line impress Girlfriend

Most Romantic Things to Say to Her,  Best Cute things to say to your girlfriend

Make sure that you are in touch with her like Call, text, e-mail and use social media to keep in contact with them. Don’t depend on her to always arrange for you guys to speak or see each other. Check in on them if they are sick or call on their birthdays. Let them see that you are interested in being a part of the family not just her boyfriend.

The girl will find this immensely sexy and you will come across as humble, sensitive and kind. There is nothing better than a sincere and thoughtful compliment.

Things to do that maker her smile:-

• Sing her a love song.
• Surprise her with small gifts.
• Make her a photo album.
• Kiss her in front of your friends.
• Compliment her hair.
• Compliment her clothes.
• Tell her that she is beautiful.
• Pick her up at work and bring her to lunch.
• Take photos of her.
• Go shopping with her.
• Tell her that you miss her.

Most Romantic Things to Say to Her

Sweet Pick up Lines

Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, I melt and fall in love with you again and again and again.

When we are apart, I’m only half the man I want to be.

I love the way your hair feels as I run my fingers through them.

Paradise exists when I’m in your arms.

A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.

I don’t know what I would do without you in my life.

You make me feel weak in the knees when I touch you.

I can sit beside you and watch you sleep all my life, you are just so lovely!

I can stay awake all my life, just to be the first one to kiss you every morning and see you smile!

You are the reason why I find this world beautiful.

Time will progress and so will your age but my love for you will always remain intact.

I’ll be there till the stars don’t shine, till the heavens burst and the words don’t rhyme, I know when I die, you’ll be on my mind, and I’ll love you, Always…

Listening to your heartbeats is a pleasure.

I could stare at you forever and I’d still feel like I haven’t had enough of you.

You make my sadness disappear with your beautiful smile.

I love the way you feel in my arms when I hug you goodbye.

I know we have our share of ups and downs. Sometimes I bug you, sometimes you annoy me. I crib, nag, demand. You and your monosyllabic replies! But I’d feel weird if these things did not happen. They define the bond that we share.

Your cute smile makes me melt.

I love the way your skin feels so soft when I run my hands over it.

Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can’t help but get lost in them.

I think God was high when he created you because there’s no one else who comes so close to perfection.

I love the way you say you love me when I kiss you goodnight over the phone.

I start my day with you on my mind and end my day with you in my dreams.

They say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I see yours all I see is 3: I…love…you

You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything.

Without you, a moment seems to last a thousand years.

You fill up my senses, like a night in the forest…

When our eyes meet in a crowded place, I feel this warm smile spreading over my face. I don’t want to smile, but I do involuntarily. It’s like nothing in this world matters more than that one look.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.

Knowing you has changed my world and nothing in it will ever be the same again.

Your love has taught me how to dream when I’m awake.

You showed me how much love I have to give. Now you get to take it all!

When I think of you, everything’s suddenly alright.

I think of you and kiss my pillow before I fall asleep every night.

You make me feel so happy when I’m with you, my jaws hurt.

Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.

Watching your smile or hearing you talk makes my heart go boom.

Whenever you are away, I miss your smile the most.

You are the reason why I find this world beautiful.

You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met.

I love the way your skin feels so soft when I run my hands over it.

I want to spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy.

Don’t ever change, because I love you just the way you are.

You make me feel like an excited child at a theme park when I’m with you.

It hurts me more to see you sad.

Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can’t help but get lost in them.

You make me want to be a better man just so I can be more worthy of your love. [Read: 20 traits of a real man that you should have]

I get butterflies in my stomach when you run your hands against my face.

You look so beautiful and angelic, I feel like I’d dirty you just by touching you.

I think God was high when he created you because there’s no one else who comes so close to perfection.

Impress a Girlfriend Pickup lines]

You’re the one thing I’m most thankful for having in my life.

I love the way you say you love me when I kiss you goodnight over the phone.

I love the way your hair feels as I run my fingers through them.

I love the way you feel in my arms when I hug you goodbye.