Friday, November 18, 2016

PM Narendra Modi, Top 11 Quotes On Black Money

Last Updated On: 2016-11-18T10:56:40Z
1) Black money is so much a part of our white economy, a tumour in the centre of the brain - try to remove it and you kill the patient.

2) The people have chosen a government and they expect so much from it. In 2014 so many people voted to free the nation from corruption

PM Narendra Modi Top 11 Quotes On Black Money




3) If any money that was looted in India and has left Indian shores, it is our duty to find out about it

4) I was not born for sit on a chair of high office. Whatever I had, my family, my home...I left it for the nation

5) Why do we have to put the future of our youth at stake? Those who want to do politics are free to do so

6) I know the forces up against me, they may not let me live,they may ruin me because their loot of 70 years is in trouble, but am prepared

7) Demonetisation was a major step to fight black money and corruption; People had asked me to fight graft.

8) Previous governments neglected this; Did I hide anything? We took a key step to help honest citizen to defeat the menace of graft.

9) You will be shocked to know that many MPs asked me not make PAN mandatory for gold purchase.

10) I was not born to sit on a chair of high office. I left my home and family for the nation.

11) First time Rs 67,000 crore black money deposited under amnesty scheme; Total of Rs 1,25,000 cr has been deposited in government exchequer.