Sunday, November 13, 2016

Pet Quotes, Short Pets Status Quotes

Last Updated On: 2016-11-13T12:24:49Z
Here are some of the top whatsapp status for pets and animals.quotes about pets
Pet Quotes, Short Pets Status Quotes



Just watching my cats can make me happy.

Time spent with cats is never wasted.

It is much easier to show compassion to animals. They are never wicked.

Animals are best friends to all of us.

I love my dog.

My dog loves me.

Dogs are my favorite people.

Pet Quotes


If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail.

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.

No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does.

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.

When a dog licks you, he is spreading love.

Dogs just want to have fun.

Like all pure creatures, cats are practical.

The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it becomes a cat.

Cats will only love on their terms.

Animals are created from pure love.

My dog loves me unconditionally!

A pet will always be loyal.

Animals are the best listeners.