Monday, June 21, 2021

Pain Quotes And Saying With Images Pictures Photos

Last Updated On: 2021-06-22T15:34:13Z
Are you looking for sad pain quotes? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of emotional pain quotes and broken friendship quotes that make you cry.

The root of all suffering is attachment. Buddha

What hurts us is what heals us. Paulo Coelho

I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning. Haruki Murakami

Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change. Tony Robbins

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. Kahlil Gibran

People go through so much pain trying to avoid pain. Neil Strauss

Too many people believe that everything must be pleasurable in life, which makes them constantly search for distractions and short-circuits the learning process. Robert Greene

Most of the gains in life come from suffering in the short term, so you can get paid in the long term. Naval Ravikant

Pain makes me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me pain is pleasure. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Neale Donald Walsch

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
pain quotes
It is when I struggle that I strengthen. It is when challenged to my core that I learn the depth of who I am. Steve Maraboli

Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out – it’s the grain of sand in your shoe. Robert Service

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
sad pain quote
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. Thomas Paine

The pain will leave once it has finished teaching you.

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
sad pain quotes
I’ve learned more from pain than I could’ve ever learned from pleasure.

Failure gave me strength. Pain was my motivation. Michael Jordan

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
sad pain quotes
Remember anything you want that’s valuable requires you to break through short-term pain in order to gain long-term pleasure. Tony Robbins

Pain nourishes courage. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you. Mary Tyler Moore

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
emotional pain quotes
You can’t run away from trouble. There ain’t no place that far. Uncle Remus

You must go through that short-term pain to reach long-term gains. A meaningful life is about growth, not comfort. Maxime Lagacé

The more you reject the past, the more your suffering lasts. Maxime Lagacé

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
emotional pain quotes
We do survive every moment, after all, except the last one. John Updike

The aim of the wise is not to secure pleasure but to avoid pain. Aristotle

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. Kenji Miyazawa

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
emotional pain quotes
Pain is a fact. Suffering is a choice. Naval Ravikant

You may have had unfair things happen to you, but the depth of your pain is an indication of the height of your future. Joel Osteen

There is no education like adversity. Benjamin Disraeli

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
emotional pain quotes
Behind every beautiful thing, there’s been some kind of pain. Bob Dylan

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. Buddha

If you’re going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
emotional pain quotes
Nobody can hurt me without my permission. Mahatma Gandhi

We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons. Jim Rohn

Laugher is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain. Charlie Chaplin

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
emotional pain quotes
The only thing that’s the end of the world is the end of the world. Barack Obama

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. Julius Caesar

Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. Ludwig Jacobowski

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
emotional pain quotes
Nothing pains some people more than having to think. Martin Luther King Jr

There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength’. No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster. Dalai Lama

One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside. John Lennon

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
sad pain quotes
Life is pain, so live it up while you can. Ernest Hemingway

There are no gains without pains. Benjamin Franklin

Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it’s breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you’ll get by if you smile through your pain and sorrow. Smile and maybe tomorrow, you’ll see the sun come shining through for you. Charlie Chaplin

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
sad pain quotes
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. Theodore Roosevelt

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. Maya Angelou

My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain. Charlie Chaplin

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
sad pain quotes
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. Bob Marley

Better bread with water than cake with trouble. Russian proverb

Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors. African proverb

The art of life is the art of avoiding pain. Thomas Jefferson

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
sad pain quote
It is through pain that we learn to grow, to move on and to start fresh chapter again.

Dear God, please help me endure the pain that will come along my way. Let me not be blinded by the wounds. Please pull me back to my feet when I feel like giving up. Dear God, help me see pain as something beautiful, your way of making me tougher and steadfast against the battles ahead. Amen.

Pain is what makes us human. That’s the beauty of it.

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
pain quotes
When I am blanketed in my defenses, pain is the wind that passes through my paper like blanket. The chill seeps into my bones as I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

How can you appreciate the wonders of life is it is without pain?

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
pain quotes
Pain has turned my heart into steel. Nothing can hurt me, nothing can steer my affections, or so I thought.

If not for you, Pain, my friend, I wouldn’t have challenged myself to cross the finish the line.

There is one question, one mystery, which lingers within the bowels of my mind. Why do others choose to end their lives? Is death the only way out? I was a stranger to it until one night, I was overdosed with pain. It was my only companion for many days, whispering me poems weaved from tears. Is this what they have to wrestle with every day? I can only bare so much.

sad pain quotes and emotional pain quotes
pain quotes
Be cautious when playing the blame game, it usually ends up in pain !!

Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.

Time doesn't really Heal the heart. It just makes the heart forget all the pain.

My silence is just another word for pain.

The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling.

Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future.

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.

The more I try, it just gets harder and my pain is getting old.

Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.

Strength is nothing more than how well we hide the pain.

people who laugh the most have experienced the most pain.

I don't like flirtationships, they are empty but they save you pain for sure.

Cause the pain that you've been feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming.

It's not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it's the smile we fake.

One thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain ♥

"When music hits you, you feel no pain." ~ RIP Bob Marley

Don't let the pain of your past effect the blessings in your future.

Just because you have experienced pain doesn't mean you won't feel happiness again.

Life is full of shit and pain, get used to it or take a bullet in your brain

when you have lived my life suffered my pain felt how i feel only then can you judge me

My favorite kind of pain is in my stomach when my friends make me laugh to hard.

Never underestimate the power of denial, the heights of assumption or the depths of pain.

Pretending to be happy when you're in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person.

Why is it that the one you love the most and the one who loves you the most is the one who gives you the most pain.

When you look in my eyes & see the pain inside why do you just keep on creating more pain & breaking me down...

Every Heart Has A Pain .. Only The Way Of Expression Is Different .. Some Hide It In Eyes While Some Hide In Their Smile.

There are people you let in your life who'll hurt you, it's up to you who to let go and who's worth the pain!!

The pain is still there, the tears still run down my face, and my heart is still breaking.

You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.

There's always some truth behind: Just kidding, Knowledge behind: I don't know, Emotion behind: I don't care & Pain behind: It's okay.

People say that the bad memories cause the most pain, but actually it's the good ones that drive you insane.

Pain warns you something's wrong. Without it, you'd ignore what needs to be fixed in your life.

Just like a shoe, if someone is meant for you, they will just fit perfectly, no forcing, no struggling, no pain.

If God loves us so much than why is there so much depression in the world why dose they put us through so much pain and suffering its gotten crazy.

Love can't be proven with poems, promises, or presents. Sometimes, only pain and patience can prove it.

There's always a truth behind "JUST KIDDING", a little emotion behind "I DON'T CARE", a little pain behind "IT'S OKAY", a little "I NEED U" behind "LEAVE ME ALONE"...

There are times when we must be hurt in order to grow, we must lose in order to gain, because some lessons in life are best learned through Pain!

I know i can cause you pain, and annoyance... but let me tell you this, when i say I'm sorry, i do mean t from the bottom of my heart.

A relationship is only made for two....but some just forget how to count. Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.

Takes a big person to cause you so much pain and then realise and try to fix what they have done, they must be a little okay :)

Everyone wants to be happy. No one wants to be sad and get pain. But you can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Every day starts a new beginning so erase the pain of yesterday and look forward to the joys of today:)

Those moments when you just suddenly burst into tears... releasing the pain you've held since the past few days.

I'm giving up on loving you,I can't take the pain you've put me through.Deep down I know the feelings will always be there...Maybe someday you'll actually care.

life is like this : life is love, love is pain, pain is daily, daily is everything, everything is nothing, nothing is unknown, unknown is life.

heart touching quotes about life
spiritual quotes for healing
thinking quotes about life
inspirational sports quotes
When will this pain end, when will the rampant fires suspend? Will the powers of tranquility render my soul beneath my skin?

Trapped in reality, living in chaos, hoping of new, seeing the pain,feeling the hate, smelling the greed,fighting off wars, trying to be, doing the usual.

Sometimes, tears are a sign of unspoken happiness.. and smile is a sign of silenced pain..

When you look at life and say "When does the pain go away?" Just think about your friends and family and you feel better quicker than ever.

I'm coming tell the world that I'm coming home let the rain wash the pain of yesterday

God grant me the serenity to live my life in happiness and peace, not in pain or despair. And at the end of my life, please welcome me home.

Pain makes you stronger. Tears make you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. So thank the past for a better future.

If I got a chance to go back in time to change one thing you know what I would change? Nothing cause it's the mistakes and pain of my past that makes me stronger.

When someone hurts you physically the pain will go away Once someone hurts you mentally it scars you for life

The walls we put up to keep the pain out are the walls that will eventually keep out our happiness take the walls down one brick at a time.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome sad pain quotes. Please Don’t forget to share emotional pain quotes images to your friends and family member and you might want to check out our list of fake people quotes images as well.