Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings

Kevin gates, kevin gates quotes, Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings, Short kevin gates Quotes, Latest kevin gates Quotes, Famous kevin gates Quotes

Funny Quotes
Kevin gates, kevin gates quotes, Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings, Short kevin gates Quotes, Latest kevin gates Quotes, Famous kevin gates Quotes

“Anything lost, can be found again, except for time wasted A vision without action is merely a dream Action, it's the grind, it's the hustle, it's the persistence”

“Wise men change, fools stay the same.”

“Everybody round you pretendin that they your partner, let you have a problem they won't even help you out”

“If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you're destined for failure.”

“Emotionally I'm an introvert but it come off as aggression”

“My daily conversation, it consists of hustle. Grinding from the bottom sick and tired of struggle.”

“It is illegal to steal my feelings and leave”

“The ones that hate you most tend to be the people you know”

Kevin Gates Quotes

“Jail and the streets go hand in hand. You can't have one with out the other. They coincide.”

“Everytime the leaves are changing it's the loneliest time of the year”

“I don't gang bang but I'll bang tha thang!”

“I love God, I love everybody else around me as myself, and I love my enemy.”

“Pray to god someone prays for me”

“I live by the ten percent rule. Save one, you save a thousand.”

Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings

“My grandmother was an English teacher for a while. And she stressed to me the importance of reading, being able to articulate well.”

“Seem like codeine is the one thing that help take my mind from the lies”

“I love to make music, I love to get tattoos...That's just what I love. If I wasn't getting paid I'd still do it.”

“Can you keep up with the lingo”

“I got 6 jobs I don't get TIRED!”

“Fall in love fast, make sure I handle it delicate”

“Don't respect a lot of rappers, feel I had a harder life”

“The Notebook ... that’s my favorite one. I’ve read that book 30 times. It gives a true depiction of two people that are in love.”