Thursday, November 24, 2016

Feeling Tired Quotes | Tired of Life Status

Last Updated On: 2016-11-24T18:56:48Z
Tired Status for Whatsapp 2016, Short Tired Quotes, Top Most Popular Status on Tired, Funny Tired Status in Hindi, Latest/New Tired Status, Facebook Messages
Feeling tired Quotes, tired status for whatsapp


My flame has gone out / My fuel has been spent / I forgot how to love / I can't pay the rent.

You never get Tired unless you stop and take time for it.

I am tired of being Tired and talking about how tired I am.

The Tired spirit is a hungry spirit.

I couldn’t decide whether to take a nap or not, so I did what I always do when thinking over a decision—I slept on it.

Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them have never happened.

Times will change for the better when you change.

Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.

Tired of life status

The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4am knows all my secrets.

Daytime sleep is like the sin of the flesh; the more you have the more you want, and yet you feel unhappy, sated and unsated at the same time.

If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep.

I'm Tired of being strong.

It's always my fault, isn't it ??

Sick and Tired of being sick and tired.

I want to live, not just to survive.

I'm just bored of waiting for nothing.

I just want to sleep for a couple days. I'm so tired.

Tired status for whatsapp

I'm just Tired of all this bullshit.

I'm tired of looking back.

I don't stop when i'm Tired, i stop when i'm done.

No amount of sleep in the world could cure the Tired i feel.

If you get Tired of everything in life, learn to rest, not to quit.

Keep smiling.. And one day life will get Tired of upsetting you.

In order to change we must be sick and Tired of being sick and tired.

I'm not tired of challenges. I'm Tired of people challenging me for nothing.

You never get Tired unless you stop and take time for it.

Life is one long process of getting Tired.

I'm tired of getting hurt, I'm Tired of pretending like it's all okay

Tired status for Facebook

Don't stop when you are Tired. Stop when you are done!!

The best things in history are accomplished by people who get Tired of being shoved around.

If one could run without getting tired I don't think one would often want to do anything else

I wish I had an answer to that, because I'm tired of answering that question

TV is simply a place where people go when they get Tired of thinking.

I love that point when you are so Tired that everything is funny.

I'm Tired of getting my hopes up for things that I know will never happen.

I stil like you, but I'm just Tired of trying to get your attention.

Men marry because they are Tired, women because they are curious. Both are disappointed.

Feeling tired Quotes

So you're Tired of living Feel like you might give in Well don't. It's not your time

No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel.

I don't want to be understood because if people understand me, they get Tired of me.

If you're Tired of being at the bottom keep fighting until you get to the TOP.

conclusion is the place where you got Tired of thinking.

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get Tired. ~ Jules Renard

I've been trying and tired, but I will never get Tired of trying to achieve my dreams.

Telling people you're Tired, when in reality, you're just sad.

Even when you have every right to be Tired of everything, Never be tired of living.

Even the most caring people can get Tired of being taken for granted.

New tired of life status

If you're tired of style, you're Tired of life.

When you're Tired, it's a sign that you're almost at the end of your fight.

I am tired of being Tired and talking about how tired I am.

Sick of crying, Tired of trying, yes i'm smiling but ainside i'm dying.

I'm tired of getting my hopes up for things that i know will never happen.

Don't stop when you are Tireded. Stop when you are done.

I love that point when you are so Tired that everything is funny.

My problem is that i care way too much about people who don't give a shit about me.

I stil like you, but i'm just Tired of trying to get your attention.

A strong woman, is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn't crying last night.

I'm sad, I'm Tired, I'm lonely. But it's okay because I'm breathing.

I'm tired of looking for the perfect guy. From now on.. he can look for me.

It's really hard to decide when you're too tired to hold on, or you're too in love to let go.

I'm tired of trying, I'm Tired of lying, I know I've been smiling but inside I'm dying.

Dear sleep, i know we had problems when i was younger... but i love you now.

When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago

Silence doesn't always mean yes, Sometimes it means that i'm Tired of explaining to people who doesn't even care to understand.