Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

Last Updated On: 2024-04-11T02:02:20Z
Are you looking for birthday wishes for a best friend? A birthday is a great time to show your friends how much they mean to you. Send cute birthday wishes for girlfriend and remind him that he is an important person in your life. Let them know that you want all their goals, hopes and dreams come true. Warm and heartfelt wishes will brighten up the day for anyone. So if you are looking for birthday wishes to write a birthday greeting, we hope you will find some good ideas on this page. Best friends are rare and so they deserve some rarer happy birthday messages. Here is a unique collection of happy birthday wishes for best friend. Some are silly, some are sweet, but all are appropriate for a true friendship.

It’s a beautiful thought thinking of how long we have known each other. Best friends since childhood and I am certain into old age, we will be celebrating together for years to come. Happy birthday, dear friend!

Being friends as long as we have, people have started to say we look like alike. I can think of no greater compliment than to be called your sister, that’s for sure. Happy birthday to my closest friend!

Twice a year, we get to celebrate the gift of one another on our birthdays. Let’s make this one the most memorable (until mine comes around again, that is!). Happy birthday!

Here’s wishing you a birthday filled with blessings: the gold at the end of the rainbow, many four-leafed clovers, and the love of a good family. Happy birthday!

Another year older and you may think the fun of life is almost through. Trust me, dear friend, it is just beginning. Here’s to our fun and fabulous friendship! Happy birthday!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes

Get ready for an exciting birthday celebration with your friends this weekend. It will be more than memorable. Happy birthday, friend!

The value of a friendship isn’t measured by time, but rather by the moments and memories shared. We may not be lifelong friends, but you truly are my best friend. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to the dearest friend who has been always by my side! Your friendship keeps me strong and moving up in life!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
So many silly talks with you And so much crap that we do I am so me when I am with you And I know this friendship is so very true Thanks for coming in my life You know you are a wonderful friend too I simply love you Wishing a very happy birthday to you Stay blessed and through!

Your birthday is special for me My bestie I want you to smile May this day bring something big And you have a blast all the while Do what you love doing the most As its time to raise a toast On your birthday my friend Wishing you happy birthday!

My best buddy, I am so happy for you, May you stay blessed and get everything new, On this special birthday of yours, Wish you a happy birthday! Have a lovely day!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
I wish you get so many gifts I wish you get surprises galore My friend I want the best for you I wish you get some smiles and more Wish you get what you desire I always want you to vibrate higher Because you deserve the best in life Happiest birthday to my friend!

I hope you have a happiest birthday I hope you have an awesome day May you get many surprises your way I wish that well, your wishes come true I hope that you will get in through A wish from me to you Happiest birthday to you!

I still remember the day when I joined school. I was afraid and tensed among all those strangers. However, my fear turned into joy and happiness since the day we met. In an instant, our friendship took off and it still is going strongly. You have always inspired me and stood by my side. On your special day, I would like to make a toast, that my dear friend, may you get everything you thrive for. May God make the road of your journey filled with flowers and chocolates. May each of your dreams come true. Happy Birthday to you.

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Good friends like you are few, With you, life feels awesome and new, Do you have a clue? That you are wonderful, One in few, I love you my bestie Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to my special friend, All the days that I spent, Becomes more special in your company, I owe a lot to you in life, Have an awesome day, Wish you a happy birthday!

Of all the memories old and new, Of all the things gone and few, I have had the best time with you, Coz you are one in few, To my bestie I love you, Happy birthday, Have a nice day!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Friendship is true when I am with you My friend I know that its rear You are always there in need You don't have that inner greed You are not selfish in your ways You have a heart of gold May you have an amazing day Happiest birthday to you!

It's my best friend's birthday, So I am way excited today, May you have a blast this day! Wish you an extra ordinary birthday! Stay blessed this day!

In your birthday cake, I want to dedicate one slice to love, one slice to courage, one slice to determination, one slice to peace of mind and one slice to fortune. May all these slices come together to form a life for you which is sweeter than any cake in this world.

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
I can't thank you enough for Being a great friend that you are In my life and in the dark You come as the shining star Making me smile the whole day Changing the way to see things Thanks you for being my best friend Wishing you a very happy birthday!

Happiest birthday to you my friend, With you life is so easy and fun There is love everywhere and no pretend Happiest day filled with love, Its a day when I can say that you mean much to me With you life is all the more glee Have a lovely and awesome day! Happy birthday!

Happy birthday my dear, Spread your smile and cheer, On this special day of yours, To my best friend forever!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Happy birthday to my bestie, You and me and like inseparable souls, You play the most important role, In my life, Happy birthday dear! Spread your magic and cheer!

No matter life takes so many turns No matter people change in life I have a friend I can bank upon, Yes be it any time You are and will remain special for me You will remain my best friend forever Wishing you a very happy birthday!

I wish I had the power to make someone happy in this universe, Then I would have chosen you to be happy, Stay blessed as always, Happy birthday to my bestie Have a nice day!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Sometimes in life, there are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will always stand by you no matter what. May be you find it in a lover or a spouse and celebrate the forming of bond with your dream wedding; but there is also a chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you, sometimes you better than know yourself. That person can be the same one standing beside you all along. For me, its you my oldest and dearest friend. Happy Birthday to you.

Stay blessed with lots of happiness in life, You deserve the best my friend, And, I pray you never have to strive, Love you, happy birthday my friend!

Today is not just your special day, it is even mine. Because today was the day when my best friend came into this world. If it were not for today, my life wouldn't have been half the fun it is. I owe so much to you. I love you buddy. Happy Birthday.

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Life will take a new turn, It will make me yearn, But never would I get a best friend like you, Because you are too sweet and too good to be true! Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday is just a wish, But, I will pray that you get everything my bestie, Because you deserve the best in life, And, I pray you don't have to strive, So, stay blessed, Wish you a very happy birthday!

Happy birthday to my sweetest friend, And cheers to our friendship, Coz you are the best in everything, And, I just have a song to sing, That stay blessed in life! Have a nice day!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Our friendship is like the sunshine It will forever glow in the dark Our friendship is that light This will have its own spark Our friendship is life, which I can bet on Our friendship will stay forever and ever Happiest Birthday to you Have a blessed day too!

You, my friend, are one of the nicest persons I've met all my life. I feel so proud to call you my best friend. Every day I spend with you, there is so much to learn. Have an awesome birthday buddy!

A special day to say that I care A special way to say that I am there In everything you desire Will be with you forever Happy birthday my bestie! Stay blessed in life!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
I hope your birthday is as good at you are by heart Could not ask for a better friend like you You have been there right from the start I love you my bestie Happy birthday!

You are there when I need you the most You share my dreams and likes with me You are there when I need that support You are forever there to see I am so thankful to you my friend For always being there for me You are and will remain special one for me Happiest birthday wish to you!

You have always been my strength in life, All the difficult moments which I survived, Was only because of your company, So, thanks a lot my friend Wish you have a lovely day, Happy birthday!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
I believe my friendship with you is just like the sun, It shines too bright each day, It makes me feel good every day, Glad to have a friend like you, Happy birthday to you!

You know what I don't have a real sister, But, you gave me the love of a real sister, So, here is wishing you a happy day, Wish you have a nice day!

The day I have been waiting for Today is the day when my bestie was born A day of love and adorn Wish you have a nice time My friend proud to call you mine Happy birthday!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
You are my best friend I would let you know I don't have many ways to show But our friendship will remain with time It's got to be destined A true friend like you is hard to find I feel so glad to call you mine Wishing you a very special day Wishing you a very happy birthday!

Yet another year to celebrate our beautiful friendship and cherish all those lovely memories gone by down the years. I just want you to know that you're really special to me. Happy Birthday to the best friend I've ever had.

Best friends never need to be told that they are best friends. So, I don't need to tell you right? Many happy returns of the day. May you have fantastic more birthdays up ahead.

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Good friends are hard to find Good friends are rear and they are kind But, I have found my bestie in you Yes I know it is so true My friend you are special in every way You know what is in mind or I say You are my best friend forever! Happy birthday!

Cheers to yet another 365 days filled with love, friendship, adventure and excitement. Happy Birthday to the best friend I ever had. Without you, life would just never be the same.

Here's a toast not just to your birthday, but also to our friendship. I'm glad to have found someone like you whom I can call my best friend. May you have a marvelous Birthday!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best friend means the best of wishes from My end to you my dear May your birthday be all bright for you May you spread a lot more cheer Be the one you want to be Be the one in things to see You will have a thing in case Of all the good ones in place Wishing you a very happy birthday! God bless you!

Happy birthday to the loveliest person I know, That is you my best friend, Just want to show, That you mean a lot to me, So, have a awesome day, Wish you a lovely birthday!

All the stories that I share with you All the ways of my care all the things that I do for you, I know that you are always there My friend you are my hope in life You motivate me for things I like A special thank you from my side Happiest birthday wish to you God bless you!

Friends like you are rare to find, Because you are too good to be true, Being in your company I feel so special, It feels so new, Thank you my friend! Happy birthday to you!

I am blessed because I have a friend like you You are simply the best I can say Can't find reasons in this day But I want to express it from my heart That you are indeed an important part Of my life and my being Thank you so much my friend for everything Wishing you a very happy birthday!

This was the day I was waiting for This was the day which is special for me as well Its my best friend's birthday Yes it is the day I know And, I do want to show That you mean the world to me Yes its your birthday my bestie! Happy birthday to you!

A person as sweet as you are my friend Deserves nothing but the best You know that you deserve the love You are better than the rest My friend stay as loving and kind You are special you are one of a kind I wish you well for life Happiest birthday wish to you!

My best friend deserves nothing less than a mammoth hug, a giant birthday wish and a gigantic pat on the back for being the best friend ever! Happy Birthday dear.

Happiness is what I had ever asked for and happiness is what I got. Well it was in the form of you, my friend. I can't imagine what I would ever do without you. Happy Birthday to you, my best friend.

You have been there in every stage of life, You saw my struggles and strive, Good to have a lovely friend like you, Wishing a very happy birthday to you, Stay blessed!

You know me so well and all my needs I think I may have done some good deeds To have wonderful friend like you To have someone as special as you Oh my bestie I am happy today As its your birthday Have an amazing day Wish you a very happy birthday!

My bestie, you mean the world to me You are my support to thee In everything I see or do Its always first only you You are my life do you know that And, I can only tell you That I am lucky to have you Happy birthday to you!

I am feeling so happy and I want to cheer aloud I just want everyone to know That you are my best friend in life And you will remain so Coz no one can replace you from my heart On your birthday my dear Have a wonderful start Wishing you a great day Wish you a very happy birthday!

You are so wonderful and amazing That you always hear the words That I don't really speak You understand my actions To make me smile Thanks for making my life so great You are my best friend for all the while Happy Birthday to you!

I never told you what you mean I never told you what you are to me But you do have a special place in my life, Its for you to see All the golden moments spent with you Gives me all the glee So glad that i have a bestie like you My super cute bee Happy birthday to you God bless you!

You, my friend, will always have a special place deep in my heart. You are the friend for whom I am always thankful to God. I wish this message brings a smile to your face and a twinkle to your eye, because happiness is what I've always wished for you. Have a brilliant Birthday to my bestie.

Do you realize that when you are around, I don't seem to need anybody else in the world. This is simply because my world, with you in it, is already so awesome. Happy Birthday to the brightest and coolest buddy I have ever had. Nobody can ever take your place.

People say you are lucky, if you find one best friend in life, So, here is to my best friend, you are a gem, Wish you a lovely birthday, Have an awesome day!

A friend is a meaning of happiness The smiles that I have with you are pure There is a magic when I am with you Like an instant allure I hope that we remain this way forever A good friend is hard to find And I am glad that I have fond mine Wishing a very happy birthday to you Have a lovely day all new!

Hey its your birthday So blow the whistle so loud Invite the entire crowd As I will request the DJ to play Your favorite song and may So that you dance all night With all your smiles so bright My bestie enjoy your super day Have a lovely birthday!

It feels amazing to have a friend like you in my life. You make life worth living; in fact, you make everyday worth looking forward to. Thank you, dear friend. On your birthday, I wish the best for you. Happy Birthday!

I remember being friends with you as long as I can. I remember our fantasies of building castles and kingdoms and finding our Princes together. Many years have passed, but still those memories are flower-fresh in my mind. Today is your Birthday. It has always been a special day for me because I love the sparkle in your eyes when you blow out the candles and make your wish. Today I wish the whole world for you. I pray that the every wish that you make, comes true as soon. Happy Birthday my Dear.

Words are not sufficient to express how glad I am to be blessed with a friend like you. I hope you have an exciting, flamboyant, splendid, joyous, bright and magnificent birthday.

When the day seems good, When everything looks bright, You know that you are in a company of a good friend, The situation alike, Wish you a happy birthday, Have a nice day!

You gave me a power to dream, You guided me all my way, I have nothing special to say, But a big thanks for coming in my life, Happy birthday my bestie Stay blessed!

With you, life is so cool, With you, life becomes so easy Of all the weird things we do And many things to blue I know that you are there And you know that I am too So, let me wish you a loving day Happy birthday to you! God bless you!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
This day is the best day of the year When you were born my dear So lovely are your ways So clear is your heart My bestie let me say, That have a great start Because you deserve the best in life Wish you a loving birthday! Happy birthday!

You've been such a wonderful friend to me that everyday feels like a holiday. Thanks for making my life so interesting and so much fun. Life is boring when you are not around. Happy Birthday. May you live forever and keep lighting people's lives the way you do.

Today is your day so celebrate it with cheer You are so special for me, you know that dear We are perfect in each other's company, We are too perfect together my buddy So, wish you a lovely day today As its your happiest day Wish you a loving birthday!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
I don't know what will happen tomorrow or where will the two of us be. But today I just want you to know that you have given me such amazing moments with you that I will never ever be able to forget you even for one tiny second. Thank you best friend! Happy Birthday.

Today is your birthday. The day when you came on this earth. The day that I bless because on that day, we became destined to meet each other. You are the friend who always takes care of others even when you are in deep trouble. You make us feel special and important. The very capability of yours to become compassionate with others (even strangers in need) makes you special. I am proud to call you my friend and will always be. May all your dreams come true. May you get everything that you deserve. I wish you a very happy birthday my dearest friend.

Your value in life cannot be described in words Your value is in my heart Its been this way from the start You are a special friend I adore You are the most important part Be as you are coz you are the best Happy birthday to you my dear Always keep smiling and stay blessed!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
You and me are a perfect team, Like we support each other, We are there for each other, So, never ever stay apart Because you are in my heart Thanks my bestie, Happy birthday to you!

I do not need Facebook for a post I do not need Twitter to tweet on I do not need Instagram for a picture Don't need Flicker to prove things There is a connection I share with you That will remain between me and you A direct connection of friendship Happy birthday my best friend forever!

I may have many friends on Facebook And many on Twitter too Many I do follow on Instagram too But my soul is only with you Because I know this friendship is true Happy birthday to a true friend I love the most On your birthday, I pray that God be with you Have an nice day and through!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
As my best friend, you are... B - Benevolent E - Entertaining S - Soulful T - Talented B - Blessed U - Unique D - Dashing D - Determined Y - Youthful Here's wishing you Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to my dearest pal, I know that you are the best in life, And, I really cannot suffice, Without you, So, here is wishing a very happy birthday to you, Stay blessed!

Baby, today I love you even more than how much I loved you yesterday. But I obviously don't love you as much as I will love you tomorrow. My love for you just keeps growing with time. Happy Birthday.

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best friends are like sponges. They absorb everything you give them ? love, hate, tears, hugs, sorrow and dreams. Thanks for being the sponge of my life! Happy Birthday.

As my best friend, you have converted my sorrows into joys, fears into hope, questions into answers and doubts into results. Could I possibly ask for anything more? Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

People come and people go But, some stay in your heart forever You are one of those my dear Who will never leave my heart ever So thanks for being such a great friend Thanks for always being there I cherish the bond I share with you Happy Birthday to you!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
I cannot imagine my life without you I cannot even stay for a day You have become an important part of life Whether in night or day My best friend stay blessed in life Coz I love you all the way Wish you an amazing birthday Wish you a very happy birthday!

Friends are true angels in life, who are always there for you, I am so glad that I have found a perfect friend in you, I so love you much! Happy birthday dear!

My life was not the same Before I met you my friend You have changed the way I am You have changed my perceptions in life You help me in my strive Smile with me in my happy while Thanks for being so wonderful I wish you well today Wishing you a very happy birthday!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
I will not only attend your rocking party I promise I will be there in through Being with you is like a promise That I will redeem in through My best friend you are special I want the best of world for you Wishing you a very happy birthday Stay blessed all the way!

You are my best friend and I will do My best to make you smile today I will do my best to make your day Extra special every way, Keep smiling and have a lovely day Wishing you a very happy birthday! Stay blessed each day!

Thank you for always standing by my side and supporting me. But even more than that, thank you for trusting and believing in me, even when I couldn't. I love you my best friend. Happy Birthday!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Hey Dear Friend, today is a very special day. A day when God decided to sent an angel to earth who will make others lives special. You, my dearest, are one of the rarest creatures on earth who truly and genuinely care for others selflessly. You motivate me to give my best shot and inspire me to chase my dreams. You simply are the best person in my life. Today, on your special day, I wish you a long, happy, and prosperous life. Wish with every candle you blow, you bring one miracle in your life. Happy Birthday dear.

Do you know what makes you my best friend? The fact that you give me solace, joy, strength, hope and courage every time you're with me. No one can ever replace you in my life. And today, I want to raise a toast to our friendship. Happy Birthday!

I think I am lucky, That I have you in life, I never knew what friendship is, Before you came in life, Happy birthday sweet friend!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
So rare to see a friend like you, Without you I feel so blue, You understand me so well, Like no one else would do, Happy birthday dear, Have a lovely day!

Only people with lots of luck and good karma get best friends like you. Stick with me forever. Happy Birthday!

Hey! My bestie what are your plans for today? Just have a blast and make it more special this day Because you deserve the best, Wish you a lovely birthday, Have a nice day!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
No birthday gift is enough to match the gift you gave me-the gift of your friendship! Thank you. Happy Birthday to my best friend. May God bless you, dear.

I hope that the birthday cake you are about to cut is sweet, But hey it can't be sweeter than the bond we share, This is really rare, Happy birthday to my bestie, Have an awesome day!

Happy birthday to my best friend, Of all the things I got to see in life, You are the most treasured one So, wish you a lovely birthday, Stay blessed!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Your friendship for me is Like heartbeat, it will stop The day I talking to you My dear best friend, That is the kind of bond I share along That is the connection that Makes it so strong Have a lovely day Wishing you a Happy Birthday!

People will wish you Happy Birthday with lots of gifts, hugs and pleasantries. But I will wish you Happy Birthday in my own special way by saying a prayer and throwing it up in the clouds so it reaches straight to the Gods. You mean a lot to me dear friend. Happy Birthday!

You are my friend even when I can hardly do anything for me. This maddens me with happiness when I think how lucky this life is to have someone like you beside me. I wish you get all the happiness and fun that you deserve. Have a very Happy Birthday my dear friend.

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Blow the candles and ask for a wish I have asked God to give you everything you desire Asked God to give you love All the wishes that you desire I always want the best for you As you are my best friend forever I simply love you Wishing a happiest birthday to you!

You are there for me whenever I really need you, no matter where you are or what you are doing. Hey buddy, to me you are nothing less than one of my family member. So what if we are not blood-tied, we're tied by the thread of friendship and love. Thanks a ton for everything. Happy Birthday.

Best friends stand by us through our good times as well as bad. On this special day, I just want to let you know that you have me jumping for joy because my best friend came into this world on this day. Happy Birthday and I wish you live forever!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
I thought so much and then I concluded that no its Not really possible to live without You and your friendship, You mean the world to me Yes, you are the bestie I want to Be with forever Wishing you a lovely day Happy Birthday!

You have always been there for me You have guided me along the way So thankful to you my buddy For making a serene way I can be myself when I am with you My dear friend, know that its true Happiest birthday wish to you!

If horses had wings and trees could walk, I might have been forgetful enough to miss your birthday. Since it is not the case, here I am, with wishes from every corner of my heart, asking God to make you the happiest person on earth. You are a gift from God to me. My partner in crime and my salvation. When I feel down, your soothing voice and inspiring words bring me right back on my toes. The terrific team that we both make, sometimes puts us into trouble quite often. But no trouble is troublesome enough when we are together. Have a cuddly birthday my dear.

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Thank you my friend for understanding me so well, I may not have many things to tell, Just apart from, that you are the best Than all the rest, Wish you a lovely birthday! Have a nice day!

On your birthday, I want to raise a toast. This goes not just to the lovely friend you are, but also to another year filled with magical adventures! Happy Birthday to my best friend.

Whenever I look back at my life, I remember all the times you made my life like I am living a dream. Taking up for me against the bad guys, helping me to dress up for dates, listening to my problems and teaching me how to live life to the fullest; I seriously have no clue what would I do without you. Thank you for everything. Happy Birthday.

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
You are the sunlight and you are the spark You are the light that makes me bask Having a friend like you in life Who is there in my every strive It feels wonderful in your company My friend thanks for just being Happiest birthday to you May God bless you!

I never thought I could ever find someone this funny and charming like you. Calling you my best friend would be the understatement of world. You are the sister I never had and sometimes the mother I often need. You always consoled me and gave your shoulder to cry on whenever I got my heart broken. I am grateful to life to bring this angel in my life who makes me feel like the person I always want to. On your birthday today, I wish I could have given you everything in the world. Happy Birthday my dearest girl and God bless you.

Happy birthday with a mike I want to tell the world about you A friend whose like a diamond so true You are precious and you are rear You are the best my friend you know You always do care Hope you have an amazing day Wishing you a very happy birthday!

Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Best Friend Birthday Wishes
Today is the day when you turn a year older. How are you feeling old man? Do not worry dude. With age, our friendship is becoming more solid and strong like concrete. You have been my best pal for ages and I do not really think my life would have been this funny and eventful without you. On this special day, I wish you everything in this world. Hope you find every nicest thing in your life. May God bless every day that you live and every moment that you enjoy. Have a very happy and eventful birthday. God bless you.

Sometimes there is a connection of heart That connection is from the start You got connected to me And I got to you my friend And this bond of friendship grew with time I have had the best time of life with you Wishing you a great birthday Stay blessed in life!

It's your birthday my friend, So wishing you more smiles, Wishing you lots of luck, Along with my love! Have a super day! Wish you a happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Wishes Images
Happy Birthday Wishes Images
When I say happy birthday to my best friend, I mean it from my heart, Because there is nothing to pretend, So, from the start, Wish you a lovely birthday, Stay blessed in life!

Birthday time is a special time, When you can just have so much of fun When you can just let your hair down Hey! The day is here The day has just begun, Its the time to rejoice Its your time my bestie so enjoy Happy birthday to you!

Birthday Wishes Images
Happy Birthday Wishes Images

Do you want to know the best part of my life? It is you! Without you, my days would not be as bright and my future not as hopeful. Thank you for your friendship. Happy birthday!

Best friendships are like soccer matches. Many more goals are achieved when we work together. Happy birthday to my favorite teammate in life!

Happy Wishes Images
Happy Birthday Wishes Images

If our friendship was a legal contract, it would be just five words – I’ll Be There For You. Happy birthday.

If Facebook was a real thing, mine would have just one friend – YOU. Happy birthday.

Have the most joyful and glamorous birthday, besty!
Happy Birthday Wishes Images

Happy birthday to the friend who knows me like no one else does, and is that person in my life who no one else can be.

Isn’t life ironic? I am celebrating the countdown towards death, of the same person without whom I would be unable to live life. Happy birthday.

Happy Wishes Images
Happy Birthday Wishes Images

(From one girl to another) My best friend – the person with whom I would have definitely made out if she was a guy. Happy birthday bestie.

Our friendship is like the Sun. Even when you can’t see me, I’m always shining for you. Happy birthday.

I wish you the most adorable morning, the most beautiful day and the most exciting night on your Birthday, my friend!
Happy Birthday Wishes Images

The last time I blew the candles on my birthday cake, I wished for a friend who’d look out for me and stay with me through thick and thin. My wishes came true, when I found a friend in you. Happy birthday.

Free Happy Birthday Images

Happy Birthday Wishes

Every second, every minute, every hour, every day – these are the only times I think about you. Happy birthday my friend.

Happy Wishes Images
Happy Birthday Wishes Images

Best friends like you are parents, teachers and lovers all combined into one magical personality. Happy birthday.

Finding your value in my life would be like finding water in the ocean – it’s always there. Without you, I would be empty. Happy birthday my friend.

On your special day I‘d like to wish that everything you‘ve been dreaming about start coming true!, Happy Birthday
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

I promise to light up your life even after you blow the candles away. Happy birthday.

Just like how wine is incomplete without having something on the side to munch, without you my life simply does not pack a punch. Happy birthday to my best friend.

The warmest bday greetings to my amazing friend who is a great source of strength and happiness! I wish you all the best things that life can bring! Happy Birthday Friend
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

Cheesecakes, tiramisu and gooey tarts – may your life be as sweet as these goodies is the wish I make with all my heart. Happy birthday.

Thanks for hearing the words I never said, and understanding my mind which no one else has ever read. Happy birthday to my bestie.

May this day be so happy that smile never fades away from your face, Happy Birthday dear friend!
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

When you are not around me I feel unlucky. With you by my side, I feel happy and free. Happy birthday mate.

If I was asked to write a birthday wish for you, I’d just draw a heart – because that’s what our friendship means to me. Happy birthday.

Congratulations on your special day! May it bring you lots of fun, love, joy and much more! Happy Birthday
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

Every minute I spend hanging out with you is more precious than gold, because it is a priceless memory that I am going to cherish when I am old. Happy birthday buddy.

I may not be an expert at being your best friend but I promise to try again and again till my dying breath. Happy birthday.

Today is your day, so it‘s time to enjoy your favourite things and feel happy!  , inspirational birthday wishes
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

I do hope that your birthday cake is the sweetest one ever, but it can never be as sweet as our friendship. Happy birthday.

Just being around you helps me get more out of each breath. Happy birthday my friend, I will love you to death.

It is always good to remember you, my friend, especially on your Big Day. Make it unforgettable! Happy Birthday
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

Do you ever just sit back and think about how awesome our friendship is? I do and I love it! Happy birthday dear friend.

May your life be beautiful like a blooming garden in spring! Happy Birthday Friend
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

They say the best things in life are free. Good thing for me, so is friendship. Happy birthday!

F.R.I.E.N.D. = Faithful Relationship In Every New Day

Happy birthday to my dear friend! Thank you for being always there for me during all ups and downs. May life bring you a great happiness and true joy!
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

Your simple hug has wiped my tears many times and your simple laugh has brought happiness into my face. Happy birthday.

Wishing a very happy birthday to that person whose presence in my life means a lot. Thanks buddy and have a wonderful birthday.

Life has given me an amazing gift – good friend like you! Have a great birthday!
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

Wishing you with a simple text and hope all your wishes may come true in the coming year.

You are such a wonderful friend that needs no description. Hope many more blessings will follow you in the coming years.

Wishing you a joyful, memorable day and an amazing year! Happy birthday, buddy!
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

Your loyalty and integrity cannot be compared to anyone else. You are truly different in every aspect. Wishing a very happy and colorful birthday to the person who admires me the most.

Happy Wishes Images
Happy Birthday

Friend, I believe that you have everything that can be found in a true friend. I’ll not mention myself as lucky because I already know that I’m. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday! Let us make this day as incredible as you, buddy. May it be simply awesome!
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

Family members cannot be chosen, but friends can be. I’m very lucky that I’ve chosen the right person to share everything. Wishing you a gorgeous birthday.

You cannot stop to have birthdays and of course you cannot stop being my best friend. It’s really great to have a friend like you in my life. Happy birthday.

I wish that every candle on your birthday cake brings you a reason to be happy!
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

I had many friends but all I needed was to find a true friend like you. Let’s celebrate your birthday.

You are best ever friend I’ve ever found in my life and I believe I won’t get a better one in my imagination too. Happy birthday dear.

I’ve made all arrangements for someone to drive us home. Do you know why? Because we are going to celebrate and have a party for your Birthday!
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

It always feels great when you find your best buddy around you to have all the fun you were looking. Wishing you a happy birthday.

Happy Wishes Images
Happy Birthday

We talk every day, meet every day and still it feels that I need your more company. Friend, I’ve placed you in my heart.

birthday wishes for friend
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

Happy Birthday, my dear best friend. In spite of all the ups and downs we have shared, you have remained my best friend. I cherish the time we spent together and hope it lasts forever. May this birthday bring greater fortune to your life and happiness for years to come.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome best friend birthday wishes. Please Don’t forget to share birthday wishes for best friend to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of birthday wishes for dad as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App