Monday, April 3, 2017

Inspirational Quotes about Life

Last Updated On: 2017-04-03T17:49:35Z
Quotes on life: Today we have decided to feature some of the world’s top inspirational life quotes for you to love, share and remember. Quotes are those little reminders that we all need now and then and some are powerful enough to inspire us for the whole week. So here is the beautiful collection of inspirational quotes about life that are loved and highly shared throughout our Twitter & Facebook pages.

“Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Dennis P. Kimbro

“There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.” – Josiah Gilbert Holland

“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James

“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”Erma Bombeck

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.” – Will Rogers, Inspirational Life Quotes

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.”Will Rogers

“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”Sydney Harris

“Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.”Winston Churchill

“The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.”Oliver Wendell Holmes

“Live each day as if your life had just begun.”Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

“Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self evident.”Arthur Schopenhauer

“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”Jim Rohn

“The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will.”Vince Lombardi

“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James, Quotes about life

➦ Every question have an answer but Sometime that answer again becomes a question.

➦ Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

➦ Nobody is too busy, its just a matter of priorities.

➦ If we were put in jail together, what would be the first 5 words you would say?

➦ Leave something for "GOD" but never leave "GOD" for something, because in life, something will leave u.. but "GOD" will ALWAYS be there for u.

➦ If you want something go after it; don't wait for it to come to you because one day you'll regret all the days you spent waiting.

➦ iiif you cant stop thiinking about someone maybe they are in your head for a reason

➦ HAPPINESS.. starts with..1 word, 1 joke, 1 text, 1 phone call, 1 song, 1 hug, 1 kiss and stops in 1 MISTAKE :(

“Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.” – Winston Churchill, Quotes about Life

➦ Just because you choose to no longer be friends, doesn't mean you need to be enemies.

➦ Your worst enemy is your own thoughts

➦ You can't have a relationship without any fights. But you can make your relationship worth the fight.

➦ life ain't always as it seems, neither are people.

➦ Amazing how saying nothing says everything.

➦ Some people are lucky that i don't say what i think.

➦ It is in the darkest hour that stars shine the brightest.

➦ some battles have to be fought alone, some paths have to be walked alone, so never be emotionally attached to anyone, u never know when u'll have to walk alone!

➦ Has tried to please people all their life, but is now wondering why the hell they bothers when all they gets in return is to be treated like crap!

➦ Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, so don't live in history and don't live in mystery, live for today

“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” – Sydney Harris, Quotes about life

➦ People were created to be loved while things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is that things are being loved and people are being used

➦ When a store hangs a sign that says, "No Shirt, No Shoes = No service

➦ Why is a car's front glass so large and the rearview mirror so small? Because the future is more important than the past. Look ahead with a bigger view and move

➦ Some days should come with a warning label: Today's gonna suck, so bring alcohol!

➦ I am strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm alive because I'm a fighter. I am wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness. Amen!

➦ People are in our lives for a second, a minute, a season or a lifetime. You never know which one it will be, so make the most of it.

➦ Common Courtesy is like Common Sense: No longer common.

“The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Quotes about Life

➦ It's amazing how right before you see someone do something really stupid, you hear the words "Hold my beer for a second..Watch this!

➦ Thought for the Day ~ The man who says it can't be done should not interrupt the woman doing it!

➦ It's not how big or how small you are, or how fat or thin you are, or even what you look like. It's personality and what's inside that counts :)

➦ If I could go back and do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing because the path I took (though a little bumpy) led me to the life I have today!

➦ says: If you don't expect anything, you wont be disappointed & you might be pleasantly surprised!

➦ Beauty is not about the FAIREST SKIN. It's about the PUREST HEART.

➦ When you love someone more than they deserve, you end up more hurt than you deserve.

➦ When I was born god gave me 2 choices..1 I could either have a great memory OR be great in bed.Shit! Now I forgot what I was gonna tell ya...

➦ Anything that happens is for a good reason, and anything that doesn't happen is for an excellent reason.

➦ Never give up on something if you think you can fight for it. REMEMBER: "its difficult to wait but it's more difficult when you regret."

Life is a book.with .many chapters some are hard to get through some are easy but u have to keep turning the page to get to the next adventure..

➦ I don't care what people think about me, that's only what they think... Not what they know.

➦ I cannot predict the future... I cannot change the past... I have just the present moment... So I must treat it as my last... Live life & keep smiling <3

➦ Time may pass, places change but memories...They are forever!!

➦ You'll never know the true value of a moment, until it becomes a memory, so trust your gut and seize the moment, or choose to let it pass.. Your Call.

➦ remember, the last thing you say to a person could be the last thing you say to them forever. No one is promised tomorrow

➦ I thought of you today and it just made my day brighter. (:

“The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.” – Zig Ziglar, Quotes about Life

➦ Off to bed...not to count sheep, but my blessings instead. Good night, friends

➦ "I've always believed that a lot of the troubles in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." - Ronald Reagan

➦ I wonder why God has put certain people in my life, is it to show my weakness or my strength?

➦ Keep those 'true' people in your life, let go of those who are judgemental, jealous, hold grudges and who don't accept you for who you are! Life is too short!

➦ I don't have doubts. I have re-thoughts.

➦ Sometimes it takes a painful experience to make us change our ways.

➦ IF they can't "make time" for you, then maybe, just maybe, they don't deserve you..

➦ Be yourself - some people will hate it - people who like it are your friends - people who love it are part of your soul

➦ The most valuable places to be in the world~ are in someone's THOUGHTS, in someone's PRAYERS and in someone's HEART~

➦ Thinking about someone that just wont get out of my head but its all good coz its making me smile..

➦ You may not be perfect in many things... But many things cannot be perfect without you."

“Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.” – Mahatma Gandhi Quotes about Life

➦ live for tomorrow, not yesterday. what you do today wont change yesterday, but what you do today will change tomorrow

➦ Wat Do U Think Of Me? 1. Idiot 2.Funny 3.Fit 4.Marry Ya 5.EWW 6.Hate You 7.Text Me ;) 8.Luv Ya 9.Bloody Insane 10.Nutter 11.Stupid 12.Uncontrollable

➦ If a thoughtless thought is thought, would a thought thoughtlessly think of thoughtless thoughts whenever thinking thoughts are thoughtless? What a thought, eh?

➦ if someones constantly on your mind, there properly meant to be there.

➦ life is life and we shouldn't spend our time hating it, cause the truth is, there might not be a tomorrow, so we should live every day like our last! :)

➦ When considering someone's opinion: Do they pay my bills, put food on my table, or sleep in my bed? The more "no" answers u get, the less their opinion matters.

➦ Live life the way you want because no matter what you do, people would never run out of things to say against you.

➦ You don't realise how strong you are, until being strong is the only thing you can do to keep yourself together.

➦ my wisdom for the day; we need to stop whining about what we don't have in life and start appreciating what we have in front of our faces :)

➦ Life is too short to settle. Surround yourself with positive people who love and respect you.

➦ Ur the 1st thing I think of Each morning when I rise,

➦ everything happens for a reason, no matter if it turns out to be for the best or not, but either way you have to deal with whatever situation comes a long

➦ I'm like a puzzle: So many different pieces to me, but when observed thoroughly, you'll figure me out! (maybe)

➦ I don't mind when people talk behind my back because they're focusing on me more than they are on themselves, so it's a compliment, really. Thanks! ;)

➦ says people only see what i want them to see and only a few know the real me

➦ I always believe that LOSING someone who didn't care to LOSE you is the biggest GAIN ever

➦ There are times to be quiet, times to speak your mind, times to leave and times to stay. But whatever you do do it for the right reasons and live without regret

➦ it's better to be disliked for who you are, than liked for who you pretend to be!

➦ sometimes we have to say goodbye and walk away from the people we love. Doesn't mean we no longer care, just means we can no longer cope!!

➦ I never asked for someone who could offer me the stars in the night. Just someone to lay down and watch them with is enough.

➦ Sometimes, on the road of life, we must lose ourselves to find our way..

"All my life I thought air was free, until I bought a bag of chips."

➦ Hearts will never be made practical until they are made unbreakable." - Tinman (Wizard of Oz)

➦ Some of the worst disasters have been preceded by the thought, "hey! You know what I should do?"

➦ Sometimes you have to be strong when you feel like giving up, have to fight when you just want to run away. Sometimes it's all you can do just to keep going.

' Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.' - Voltaire Quotes about Life

➦ There are times to be quiet, times to speak your mind, times to leave and times to stay. But whatever you do do it for the right reasons and live without regret

➦ The most valuable places to be in the world~ are in someone's THOUGHTS, in someone's PRAYERS and in someone's HEART~

➦ Sometimes, on the road of life, we must lose ourselves to find our way..

Exercise? I Thought You Said Extra Fries

➦ Sometimes you have to be strong when you feel like giving up, have to fight when you just want to run away. Sometimes it's all you can do just to keep going.

➦ Sometimes someone walks into your life and makes you smile. Other times someone falls down in front of you and makes you laugh!

Dreams Quotes

➦ Never try new moves in bed, your partner will NOT be enjoying it. Instead they'll be wondering who you learned it from!

Hope you enjoyed these awesome quotes about life. Please Don’t forget to share quotes of life to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of positive life quotes as well.