Thursday, October 20, 2016

Loving Whatsapp Status for Girlfriend

Last Updated On: 2016-11-06T07:42:47Z
☞ ! Being in love _ never goes out of style..???

☞ When 2 people really care abut each other, they 'll always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is.

☞ Love is a feeling that is felt _deep in the heart and I feel it for you

☞ Sometimes I wish I could read yur mind. But then, I wonder if I could handle the truth.

☞ Prem ek aisi AAG Hai jisme padne wala to anand leta hai aur dekhna wala jalta hai...!!

☞ I am single because I take relationships seriously.

whatsapp+status+for+girlfriend
love status for girlfriend




☞ The person who makes u happiest is the person who can hurt u the most.

☞ I promise you this, no matter Any one enters your life, I will love more than any of them.

☞ You can replace me, but u can't replace the memories you had with me.

☞ All I really want is for u to hug me really tight and tell me everything's going to be alright.

☞ It would be a waste of dream... if you are not in Dream...!!

☞ When u really care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.

☞ Kaash Kabhi Fursat Mein Unko Yeh Khayal Aa Jaye_ Ke Koi Yaad Karta Hai Unhe Zindagi Samajh Kar!!!

☞ Be with someone who is proud to have U..

☞ Maybe I am too late to be your 1st. But right now, I'm preparing myself to be your last.

☞ I have tested Many sweet dishes but All they are not as sweet as my lover’s lips...

☞ Dil CheeR Ke DekHo Tumahra Hi NaaM lika HoGa !!

☞ If u love someone more than anything, Then distance only matters to the mind not to the heart.

☞ I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you are all I think about.

☞ Humko to apno ne luta gaero me kaha dum tha Jis jage par meri Kisti doobi waha paani hi kam tha.,!!
.
☞ Close your eyes and I will kiss you,then Tomorrow I will miss you.

☞ I'm 99% sure that she doesn't like me, But its the 1% that keeps me going.

☞ Love is heat... You are sweet... When two Lips are meet each other. then Love is complete....

☞ मेरी DIL की दिवार पर तस्वीर हो तेरी,और तेरे हाथों में हो तकदीर मेरी.

☞ Ansu humari ankho ki kaad me thai,Bas teri yaad aye or inhe zamanat mil gai...

☞ Jiski sazaa sirf tum ho,,Mujhe aisa koyi gunaah karna hain…..!!

☞ My real smile comes when I'm with U..

☞ Cold weather is the perfect situation for hugging...??

Latest Whatsapp Status for Girlfriend


☞ Log kehte hai k mohabbat ek bar hoti hain,,,Lekin me jb jb use dekhu mujhe hr baar hoti hai..

☞ Winter must be cold for those People with no warm memories.

☞ सुना है बारिश में दुआ क़बूल होती है,अगर Ho इज्जाजत तो मांग लू Tumhe ?

☞Kya rog lga gayi hai nye mousam ki barish mai!,..Mujhe yaad aa rahe hain mujhe bhul jane wale...

☞ Tum मुझे अच्छे या बुरे नहीं लगते, बस अपने लगते हो.

☞ The joy to be found in winter_ season is easily found with you..??

☞ Loving you is like_ breathing. How can I stop it…?

☞ Someone asked me, How is your life? I just smiled and replied, her She is fine..??

☞ धड़कनों Ko भी रास्ता दे दीजिये हुजूर,आप तो पूरे DIL पर कब्जा किये बैठे है.

☞ True love comes once in a lifetime…do'nt miss it ,open your eyes and your heart

☞ I fall in love with u, I don't know why or how. I just did...

☞ The most magical moments r those when u forget yourself in the job of someone's presence.

☞ Falling in love with you is the 2nd best thing in the world. Finding you is the 1st...!!

☞ A person who loves u truly will never let u go whatever the situation is.

☞ One day I caught myself smiling for no reason then I realized I was thinking of u.

Whatsapp Status for Girlfriend


☞ DIL में रहने की इजाजत नहीं मांगी जाती,ये तो वो जगह है जहाँ कब्जा किया जाता है.

☞ Jo beet geya use socha nahi karte ,!jo mil gya use khoya nahi karte...

☞ Making me Happy does not Require a lot of Effort, Actually your Presence is Just Enough.

☞ Every Love story is beautiful, But ours is my favorite...

☞ नींद तो ठीक ठाक आई पर जैसे ही आँख खुली,फिर वही Zindgi और वो पगली YaaD आई.

☞ Some love 1, some love 2. I love one .. that is You.

☞ Your presence in my life brings smiles and happiness,loving thought within my heart!

☞ I really hate my heart coz it lives inside me but beats only 4 you.

☞ सुना है ऊपर वाले ने लाखो लोगो KI तक़दीर सवारी है,काश वो एक बार मुझे भी कह दे K अब तेरी बारी है.

☞ Aapko jo dekha humne, mano zindagi mil gyi hai,Aapka pyar paya humne, mano jannat mil gyi hai..

☞ Someday_ somewhere _somehow me & you will be together in life...??

☞ DILO जान से करेंगे हिफ़ाज़त उसकी,बस एक बार वो कह दे K मैं अमानत हूं तेरी.

☞ love my life because it gave me u I love you because you are my life

☞ My love for u is like a mirror. You can break it into pieces but when u look closely, you're still in it.

☞ सुना है तुम ले लेते हो हर बात KA बदला,आजमाएंगे कभी तुम्हारे लबो KO चूम कर.

☞ Your eyes are the sweetest stars in world I’ve ever seen...

☞ When I look at you, I cant deny there is a GOD.coz only GOD could have created someone as wonderful & beautiful as you.

☞ I don't want to lose this feeling. If I could choose a place to Die, it would B in your arms.

☞ I don’t need anything else in life… Your love is the greatest gift I could ever receive.in my life
I have seen only u, I have admired only you & I desire only you.

☞I’d cross the world for someone like you.

☞ I need you, you need me. Let’s make it work.

☞ I want another day with you.

☞ Be the type of person you want to meet.

☞ Love can be demonstrated not defined.

☞ But someday u will truly realize that the time passed wid me was the most beautiful time ever…

☞ A BROKEN HEART is knowing that no matter what you do or say to yourself, you can’t fool your heart into believing that you will in fact “Be Alright.”

☞ Every time I look at the keyboard U and I always together.

☞ Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

☞ There is no finish line so love the journey.

☞ LOVE is like HEAVEN… But it hurts like HELL….

☞ Only you can give me that feeling.

☞ Love has no limits.

☞ My heart is perfect because… you are inside.