Saturday, January 25, 2020

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend

Last Updated On: 2024-04-15T03:16:30Z
There is no day more special than a birthday. When your boyfriend's birthday comes, you can't help but wish him a happy birthday. Your boyfriend deserves sweet words on this special day. It doesn't matter how special you plan to impress him. Nothing has any meaning without a birthday from the first hour. You should not miss the opportunity to let him know how special this day is for you through happy birthday wishes for boyfriend.

Balloons, confetti, cakes and gifts, I hope you have all of them flooding the entrance of your door. Just don't get too much drowned into them and forget that your girlfriend is waiting outside to give you your birthday kiss! I love you baby. Happy Birthday.

Whispering sweet nothings into each others' ears, holding hands on the street, giving each other tight bear hugs and kisses that melt away sorrow. Baby, my life would be incomplete without you! I love you so much. Thank you for stepping into my life. Happy Birthday to you.

Hey, my adorable darling, this message is just to remind you that you are so special to me. I can't imagine life without you because you form my whole world. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. Happy Birthday. I wish you get all that you deserve.

Your birthday gives me one more chance to shower you with lots of bear hugs and French kisses. I love you baby. Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!

Thank you for all the lovely and irreplaceable memories that you have brought into my life. I'm sending you loads of wishes on your birthday. Happy Birthday to the boy I have fallen for!

I would always dream of having someone whom I could share my heart with. My dream came true the day I met you. Now that I have finally found you, I never wanna lose you. Happy Birthday, honey!

Aim for the stars, and I'm sure you'll even touch the sky. You're awesome and I trust in you. Happy Birthday, champion!

No birthday gift will be enough to make up for the the gift you gave me-the gift of your love. I'm so lucky to be your girlfriend. I love you baby. Happy Birthday!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend

I find myself so thankful to God because he sent someone as sweet as you in my life. Thank you for not just being my boyfriend but also being my best friend. I will never be able to find anyone like you. I can't wait to be your bride. I love you and always will. Happy Birthday, gorgeous.

There are so many things to say but I will never be able put it into words. You have been so sweet to me, I know I can always count on you. Thank you so much baby. I love you so much. Have a brilliant Birthday!

birthday wishes for girlfriend
happy birthday images
happy birthday quotes
good day messages for him
Words cannot be enough to tell you what you are to me. Thank you for loving me the way you do. On your birthday, I wish that God blesses you with all that your sweet heart desires. I'm really lucky to have found love in someone like you. Happy Birthday.

I have met lots of people in my life, but you're such a person who simply manages to get into my head and just won't leave. The funny part is I want you to stay there as well. Happy Birthday, sweetheart. I love you.

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
On your birthday, I just want to ask you one question. Why did you steal my heart? You know, I would have given it to you for free! Happy Birthday, sexy.

Every girl out there is looking for her Prince in shining armor, except me! Because I have already found my Prince. I don't ever wanna lose you baby. Have a brilliant Birthday. Lots of love, hugs and kisses. xoxoxoxo.

The moment I hear your voice, I feel butterflies in my stomach. When you touch me, my heart starts to beat faster than ever. When you tell me that you love me, I just don't want you to stop saying it. If this is love, then love is unimaginably beautiful. Thank you sweetheart, because of you I got to experience this wonderful feeling. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
I don't know whether you are by better half or the worse one, but baby all I know is that you are the half that makes me complete. When you are around, I don't seem to need anything else in the world. Happy Birthday. May God Bless you abundantly because a sweetheart like you deserves the best.

People say that there is no place safer than home. But I don't seem to agree. To me, there is no place safer than in your arms. As long as I am there, I know no harm can touch me. I love you baby. I?m glad that you're a part of my life, Happy Birthday!

There are so many times, you drive me insane with your annoying humor. But then again, it is that very same humor that makes me fall in love with you all over again every day. I love you sweetheart. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Thanks for catching me whenever I stumbled, thanks for giving me the confidence to walk again, but more than that, thank you for never letting me go away from your sight. Love you so much. Happy Birthday.

Hey Birthday boy, when do I get to give you your birthday kiss? I can't wait to see you again. Happy Birthday. I promise to make it a very special day for you.

You're not just the boy I love, you are the crazy person with whom I feel free to be my insane self. I don't remember being this happy with anybody else. On your birthday, let's promise to make this year even more fun. I love you baby. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
You are the strength and pillar of my life. You've been an awesome boyfriend, guide, support system and a friend. Thanks for being there for me. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday sweetheart.

I would be a lost soul If I didn't speak to your every day If I didn't gaze into your dreamy eyes every day If I couldn't wrap my arms around you If I couldn't place my head on your shoulders Let's celebrate this special day and hope this wonderful time in our lives goes on forever Happy Birthday love

You tolerate my mood swings, my tantrums and pull me up when I'm down. You are my ultimate source of inspiration and happiness. I just want to say that I love you. Happy Birthday to the hero of my life.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Your Birthday reminds me that you are the only person I want to spend my life with. Happy Birthday!

I truly wish that you are blessed with all the happiness, health, joy and prosperity in life. After all, you will share all you have with me, won't you? Happy Birthday to the twinkle of my eye and the person who I love from the bottom of my heart!

Every time I look in your eyes, I think that the saying 'Made for each other' was made just for you and me. My life is incomplete without you. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
You are my cool breeze in the summer and the warm fireplace in the winter. Being in your arms is my favorite place in the whole world. Give me a hug on this special day and take me to my favorite place. I love you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Do you believe in miracles? I sure do Because I found you I love you Happy Birthday to you!

It is difficult to buy a gift for you sweetheart. Because I want to buy you the entire world for you. But until I win the lottery, I can only offer you my love and commitment that I will be there for you, no matter what.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Today I want you to go to bed with the thought that you have been the best boyfriend I could possibly get. You've been like the solid rock of my life. Happy Birthday dear.

I really do not have the words to express how I feel about you. Sometimes I think I should try to write at least something. But the accurate words, to portray the whole things going inside my heart, escapes me. You are the only person who makes my heart run faster and slower at the same time. You are the only one who sees me like no one else does. With you around, I feel like the princess of the world. It feels so great to be with you. Love you my dearest and a very happy birthday to you.

When you can catch a reflection of the sun with your mirror, that ordinary glass mirror illuminates like a big diamond. That ordinary piece of glass no longer remains a 'glass' anymore. It becomes much more than that. It is the same with me. Your presence makes me shine like nothing. You are the one who completes me. You are the one who knows me better than I could ever possibly know myself. My whole life gets a new meaning with your sheer touch. I wish you the whole world on your special day. Happy birthday my knight in shining armour.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Princes and Princesses are only the inhabitants of a fairy tale. But I shall share a secret with you. There is one prince and one Princess that I know of. It is us. You make my surrounding as colourful and happy as a fairy tale. You treat me like a princess and make me believe in that. I wish you a very happy birthday my prince Charming.

I wish I could ever have given you something for you birthday present that would complement you. But dear, I cannot afford the stars or the Moon, because you deserve nothing less than that. You are a person who makes my life so vibrant with your colourful charm. You are the one who is always there to make sure I am okay. You are someone whom I can trust with my secrets. No doubt I am the cause of envy of so many girls, because I have you by my side. My rockstar, I love so much. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Love is something that is the most wonderful thing in the whole universe. It is much more pleasant than the moon, sweeter than chocolates, whiter than the clouds, clearer than the water of the ocean, purer than the first flower of morning, shinier than the Sun's reflection on a drop of hue. Love is the elixir of life and the reason to live. With you, I feel it all. You are my hero, my prince charming, my best friend. No wonder I am so lucky to be there with you. Happy Birthday!

When I compose a song, you become my inspiration to blend the sweetest of chords. When I write a poem for you, my words become flawless like the flowing river. When I dance with you, you sway me like I have the feet of a ballerina. My whole world is much more fun and colourful with you around. You are the one who always makes every single of my wishes come true. The energy of the Universe has brought us together and this is how I see us; two people, two hearts, and one soul. Happy birthday my dear angel.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Your eyes are the mirror of my life; they speak without any words, they smile without any sound. They make me feel like I am the luckiest person walking on the surface of the earth. My girls think I have become sort of a 'crazy in love' person. I wish I could explain to them how you make me feel. I wish I could tell them how much it means to me to be with you, to have the luck to kiss on your lips, to be in your arms. I wish you everything you deserve on your birthday my dear.

Before you came up, I used to think that a lover can only be a lover. He/she can never be the best friend. I mean, how is it possible for a girl or a boy to share everything with his or her lover? But you proved me wrong my dear. You are my boyfriend, and you are my best friend. I can share anything with you in this world. The best part is, you listen to me no matter what. On your special day, I wish you every joy and happiness of the world. Happy birthday darling and I love you a lot.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
I wish you could see me before you came into my life. I was a girl who hid her face from every stage, a girl who backed of from taking any challenge, a girl who took life as it came to her. But no anymore, not anymore. You made me strong, you made me the person I always wanted to become but never thought I could. I do not know how I could have survived the world without you my dear. Thank you for being there in my life and thank you for being 'you'. Happy birthday my sweetheart.

If you ask me what are the things that I would change in you to make you perfect, I would say, nothing. Nothing can make you any more perfect than what you are right now my darling. Have a very sparkly and colourful birthday my dear. You deserve nothing less than the best. May god bless you in every turn in your life.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Lonely, sad, short-tempered, ugly; these are the words that do not exist in my dictionary. You are always there to give me company, you always comfort me when I am down and with your silly jokes, you somehow manage to make me smile. When I hit the rough edges, you soothes me with you healing touch. You always make me feel so special and your compliments make me feel like a Hollywood star. I wish I knew how can you always manage to make me entranced with your charming smile! With the purest love from my love, I wish you a very happy birthday.

If it is true that we all are guided and protected by our very own guardian angels, then I will have to admit you are my angel. You are always there to guide me when I am lost. You always make me smile at your weird jokes, and tell me I am your princess. I wish I had the most sought after treasure in this world. I would have given that to you on your birthday, but in absence of that, it is my heart that I present to you my love. Have a very Happy Birthday my sweetheart.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
When I am in your arms, I feel the safest person on earth. I feel no fear when you are there, right beside me. I feel the world is my place to stand up and say out loud that you are the love of my life. You are the apple of my eye, you are the dimple of my smile. May god give you everything that you deserve. Happy Birthday to you my dear love.

Hey boy, happy birthday to you my dear. Today is a very special day. A day when God decided to send his brightest star on earth to enlighten my life. Today, an angel was born who was destined to make my world a better place with his presence. Ever since I met you, all of my moments were as eventful as a movie. May God give you everything that you want on this day. Happy Birthday my sweet and charming angel.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Life is like a song where your words are the lyrics and your voice is the tune. Life is like a dance where every step that I take with you is a dance move. Life is like a picture that comes alive when you smile. Everything around me makes sense when you are there with me. Everything that I do seems promising when you stand right beside me. On your special day, I promise to be with you in every turn of life, every moment of happiness. With you, everything seems perfect. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

To the world's best boyfriend, I wish you the most awesome birthday ever. Let's celebrate this occasion with a lot of joy and fun, and seal it with hugs and kisses. I wish everyday of your life is as joyous as today.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Today, I am the happiest person on this planet. This was the day you were born and came to this planet, and if it hadn't been for this day, you would have never come in my life. Dear boyfriend, I wish you lots of love and luck, and many more exciting birthdays in life!

On your birthday, you must know that you are the most amazing boyfriend one can ever have. I am lucky to have a great person like you in my life. I wish you infinite love and luck forever.

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Sexy, hot, caring, loving, generous, kind, amazing... Words fall short to describe you! Wishing a very Happy Birthday to the 'most perfect guy' ever!

Happy Birthday to the Prince Charming of my life. Today, I'd like you to know that you are the most special person in my life and will always be so. May you be blessed with infinite love and happiness.

If there is one reason for me to thank God the most, then it is for your birth! Thanks for coming into this world and into my life. Your Birthday reminds me that I am the luckiest person ever to have a man like you in my life.

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Showering the world's best boyfriend with loads of kisses and hugs, because you deserve only and only the best. May we continue being in love like this always and celebrate all your birthdays with fun like today.

Happy Birthday, my love! A great boyfriend like you deserves the best birthday blessings, and I hope that the years to come for you are filled with immense joy and happiness.

The world turned a happier and luckier place when you were born. And I turned luckier and happier when you came into my life. Needless to say, I am the happiest person on your birthday! Wish you the best in life, always!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy Birthday to the guy I love the most! You've been the reason of happiness in my life, and I can't thank you enough for it. On your birthday, I wish that you receive as much happiness as you have given me and stay blessed always.

Happy birthday to my dear You are the source of happiness in my life You are the reason why I so survive You are the reason for my existence You make me smile all the while Wishing you the most amazing day Wishing you a happy birthday!

My boy you are the life and the light You make my life sparkle so bright When I am with you I feel so blessed You don't have to impress As I love you the way you are You are my true rock star I love you my boy Happy birthday to you!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy birthday to my boy Whose there when I need him Who loves me more than me With whom I feel like ecstasy Yes that is your my baby I love you very much Wishing a lovely birthday to you!

You know you are special to me And I have proved it many times When I don't see your face I feel all blue my love On this special day of yours I want that you smile Happy birthday to you!

Oh I can't explain my love for you And its deep you know and true I can't explain my feelings in words Coz I love you more than me Coz there are no words to thee To express my love for you Baby I so love you Happy birthday to you!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday is a special time When I can let you know about my feelings I can let you know about my love I can let you know what you mean to me So today it's for you to see Baby I love you to thee Happy birthday to you!

You are my best friend You are my boyfriend You are my life line do you know I may not have many meanings to show My love for you my dear You bring a new cheer To my life Happy birthday to you!

Every day it feels so special with you Oh my boy do you even have a clue That from the beginning you were in my heart And it was love all the time and true Happy birthday to you! May you have a lovely day too!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
You have changed the meaning of love for me You gave a new meaning to my life for sure I know that your presence means so much to me Its the things that adds to the allure Baby I love you Happy birthday to you! Have a rocking day oh new!

No one can come so close to me No one can come so close There are many feelings in the heart And my emotions enclosed The way I feel for you I don't for anyone in life And I love you Happy birthday to you!

When you are not around me my boy I really feel so low But when you come in front I truly start to glow This is love I know And only my heart can show That baby I truly love you Happy birthday to you!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Happy birthday to my love You are in my heart and you will stay there forever You are my life's meaning The meaning I want to know together Baby I can't stay without you Coz I truly love you Happy birthday to you!

Your love is like a spark Coz it lights up my heart Your love is that light which Fades away the darkness all the way On this awesome day of yours Let me wish and say Baby I love you so much Wishing a very happy birthday to you!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday is surely a special time When I can express my love for you When I can make you feel my love When I can do stuff to see you smile Birthday is special all the while Happy birthday to you! I love you!

The warmth and the care that I share with you I don't share with anyone else you know The love that I feel for you I don't feel for anyone my boy You bring immense happiness In my life A really present joy Happy birthday to you Have a lovely day so new!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
I really don't know about the future And don't know about the things to come But one thing is sure and that is my love This will never change with time Oh my boy you are all mine Happy birthday to you Have an amazing day!

Love is a feeling which is so blessed Love is a feeling which is so pure There is a magic in the air There is an instant allure The way I feel for you is the same My life begins and ends on your name Happy birthday to you!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Oh I am so excited Coz it's your birthday my love So deep in my thoughts Your love resides in my heart It is there from the start Happy birthday my love! Have an amazing day! Coz I love you more each day!

You are the light and life of life I think I am the happiest with you On your special a day I want to confess it to you That baby you are my world And I can't really live without you I love you Happy birthday to you!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
May you have an amazing birthday bliss I just want to seal with a special kiss I want to tell you that you mean a lot From my most endearing and pleasant thought Honey I love you Wishing a very happy birthday to you!

You are so lucky you know that You have the most amazing girlfriend Well you can ever have So amazing she loves you a lot That she keeps you in her every thought Yeah baby I am talking about me You know the love..You can see Wishing you a Happy Birthday!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
When you come so close When your love is enclosed I feel that no one is as lucky as I am I feel that I am really blessed I have a loving boyfriend like you Whose so wonderful so as you Boy, just stay as you are Wishing a very Happy Birthday to you!

So amazing I feel being with you So amazing is my day with you The love in the eyes that I can see The love that lets me be Thanks for giving me this love You truly make me complete Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Have a loving day!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
I am crazy being in love with you I do not know if this is true My life starts with thinking about you My dreams are all about you I think I am more in love Yes more in love with you my baby Hope you have a nice day Wishing you an amazing Birthday!

Birthday wishes to my charming prince Birthday wishes to the man of my dreams Birthday wishes to the one who makes me melt All the emotions that I feel with you Baby you know that my love is true Baby you know that I truly love you Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Few in life are lucky To have an amazing boyfriend Like you, I so love every moment That I spend with you my love You are my love, I promise that I will love you Forever and ever in time, I love you so much! Happy birthday to you!

When you come in front of me Something just happens to me Like I get lost in your eyes I forget being so wise Something that makes me say And my heartbeat all the way It's pure love that I have for you My baby I am in so in love with you Happy birthday!

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend
You may get many wishes today You may get all the love along But I wanted to do something special So I made you a birthday song Wishes to the most wonderful boy You are my only joy I am so in love with you Its only you..Yes only you Happy birthday to you!

You are like a violin in my life When it is played, I forget about the world You have the same effect on me With your love I forget about the world truly Thanks for making my life wonderful Your love is beautiful I love you forever Happy birthday to you!

You are so handsome I cannot Simply get my eyes off you You are so lovely that my Heart beats only for you I can see that love in your eyes I can feel that specially with you Baby I love you Happy birthday to you!

As you stand there along In front of your cake my love Look through the candles And see that light in front of you That is the kind of love I have for you Baby may you have a lovely day Wishing you a very Happy birthday!

You know I always wanted to be single As I did not believed in love But, today I want to confess That I want to be in a relationship As with you, I felt the meaning of love, Baby I am so in love with you Baby I love you Happy birthday to you!

You know what, LOVE is the most beautiful feeling in life And that LOVE I have seen It in your eyes, Baby I wish that you stay happy All the way and all the while I love you a lot Wishing you a lovely day Happy birthday!

Have I ever told you in life? What you really mean to me You mean my world and my dream You are my love and ecstasy I just want to stay with you along I just want be yours forever Baby I love you so much Happiest birthday to you!

My day starts with thinking about you My nights end on your thought Baby I know it's for sure All the things my heart wants to sought Just your name and yours forever Just your name that I know I love you so much, More than I can show Happy birthday to you!

Long Distance Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend


Happy Birthday to my most favorite person. I wish I were there with you to celebrate this special day! But no matter how far apart we are, we will always have each other anyways!

On your birthday, I want to thank God for sending you into my life. May he keep you safe and sound. I miss you every day, love. Many happy returns of the day!

Distance cannot keep my love from reaching you. I’m sending you my everlasting love, hugs, and kisses. I hope they find their way to you. Happy birthday, darling.

Happy Birthday. Even if I couldn’t be there with you, I promise to pay you a visit in your dreams; love.

I may not always see you before my eyes, but I can always feel your presence in my heart. That’s the power of my love. Happy birthday!

You can always feel the warmth of my love no matter if you are close to me or far away from me. You can always feel my love in the air. Happy birthday!

I wish I was there with you on this special day of yours. But since I can’t, I’m sending my love with the wind. Let me know when you feel it. Happy birthday!

I can always see you whenever I close my eyes. I can hear your sweet voice every time I think about you. Happy birthday my love!

Happy birthday, my marshmallow. I feel fortunate to have you, thank you so much for making our long-distance relationship work. I’m so glad that I have an angel like you in my life.

Happy birthday, my dear darling. I wish I could be there with you in person to celebrate your special day, but we will just have to make up for it with extra special celebrations when we’re next together! Many happy returns of the day.

happy birthday wishes for lover
happy birthday wishes for lover
May you get blessed with all the good things, my dear. Happy Birthday. I really hate being far away from you on your special day. I promise to keep falling for you over and over again, no matter how many miles separate us.

You are my soul mate, my partner and most trusted friend. I can’t imagine how my life would be without you. On your birthday, I want to remind you of all the reasons why I love you

Happy Birthday Wishes For Lover With Images
Happy Birthday Wishes For Lover 

Poets and painters express my feelings best. My poor self can only say: Happy Birthday, and I love you.

One day, when we look back on this day, I think we will realize that it was only the first of many birthdays to come. I hope to celebrate with you now, and I hope to celebrate with you 100 years from now. Happy Birthday to you, my future.

Happy Birthday Messages
Happy Birthday Messages

Have you ever thought what life would be like without me? Yeah, I could not see it either. I have been lucky in love thanks to you, my dear. Happy Birthday to the only person I can imagine building a future full of love with.

A kiss here, a kiss there, a thousand kisses for your birthday! Have a lovely day and may everyone see your gorgeous smile!

I may not be physically present to stand by you while you cut your cake, but you’ll be in my thoughts today! Happy Birthday.

I may not be able to give you the best gifts today, but my thoughts and wishes are with you on this special day.

I love you, and I do not dare say I tried to hide it, but now it’s your birthday, so I hope you accept my heart as a gift.

Birthday Images For Facebook
Birthday Images

This year may be full of surprises and your first one comes from me. Happy birthday love!

To live my life with you is all I desire, Happy Birthday!

Birthday Images For Facebook
Birthday Images for my love

I love you and I want you to know how lucky I am to have you! Happy Birthday!

I hope your birthday cake is as sweet as you are.

birthday wishes images

I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are! Live it like a king!

I hope that, this year, you get back all the good you’ve done times a hundred. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Wishes images
Happy Birthday Wishes

I draw a circle around you: not a heart, because a heart can break, but a circle goes on forever. Happy Birthday, sweetheart.

Birthdays pass quickly, but our love will always remain.

Birthdays come and go, but people who remember your birthdays keep you in their hearts forever.

In you I have found: the perfect partner, the best friend, the sweetest love, that I ever imagined. I’m so happy that life has brought me to you. Happy Birthday, sweetheart.

It is love that transforms a house into a home.

Birthday Images For Facebook
Happy Birthday Wishes Image

It may be sad that we are apart on this day, but know that things are about to change. Happy Birthday.

It’s so nice to share special moments with a friend like you.

Birthday Images For Facebook
Happy Birthday Wishes image

Kick off your shoes, take a break, crank the tunes, dance & shake, light the candles, cut the cake: make it a day, that’s simply great! Happy Birthday.

Let God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity! Have a super birthday.

Birthday Images For Facebook
Happy Birthday Image

May all of your dreams come true, for when they’d do, I’ll be with you!

May every gift multiply and double your happiness on this special day.

Birthday Wishes, Birthday Messages
Happy Birthday Wishes

May life be sweet and fill your heart with everything you want, not just today, but every day of the year.

May you be blessed with happiness, success and unlimited joy on this special day.

May your birthday be filled with all that you desire.

May your day overflow with joy and success. Happy birthday love!

Mothers like you are made in heaven. If I had to take birth on earth for a thousand times, I would wish that you would be my mother each time. Happy birthday mom!

My love for you will never cease and you’ll always be the one for me. Happy Birthday
My love, You bring a smile to my face. You bring joy to my heart. You are the sunshine of my life. All of that and much more, every time I think of you.

No birthday wishes, birthday cards, or birthday gifts can express the amount of love and respect I have for you.

On this special day I give you my heart. I love you. Happy birthday!

On this special day, we wish to say thank you for all your caring ways. May you have a day that’s as wonderful as you are.

On you special day, I’d like to wish you and say ‘Happy Birthday!’

On your birthday I give you: A basket full of wishes, A bucket full of love, And a box filled with happiness. Congratulations sweetie.

On your birthday these roses, especially chosen for you. With good wishes and a happy birthday!

Only for you. Wishing a beautiful person …… a beautiful day.I’m lucky to share my life with you every day, and when you turn one year older, I become more aware of what you want.My best wishes are with you on this joyous occasion, Happy Birthday to you!

Birthday wishes messages
Happy Birthday Wishes

Our anniversary and your birthday falling on the same day doubles my joy. Happy Birthday.

Our life is like a flower our love is the honey… Happy birthday sweety!

Rise and shine sunshine. It’s your birthday and its party time!

Somebody up there cares for you, somebody down here loves you. Happy Birthday.

Birthday Images For Facebook
Happy Birthday Wishes image

Telling somebody birthday wishes is a very pleasant thing to do, especially when I can say them to someone as nice as you!

The best is yet to come. Happy Birthday!

Birthday Images For Facebook
Happy Birthday Wishes Image

The gifts I have given you, do not manage to convey 1/4th of my feelings for you. Happy birthday.

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the trees are swaying, all to wish you a happy birthday!

Birthday Images For Facebook
Happy Birthday Wishes Image

There’s a special day in the year, a day when we want to show you how great it is to share life with you.

Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you much happiness.

This is your special day; I hope you enjoy it to the fullest! Loves and hugs.

Birthday Images For Facebook
Happy Birthday Wishes Image

This message is short but my love for you is great. Happy Birthday my friend/ love!

This sms is to wish a Happy Birthday!

To make your birthday sweeter, coat it with me!

To the world, you may be one person, But to me, you are the world. Happy Birthday!

Today I will give you a card, gifts, hugs, kisses, and a lot more for my lovely wife. Why? Because it’s her birthday. Happy birthday sweety!

Today is a special day and my first thought is for you. Happy Birthday.

birthday wishes for lover
Happy Birthday

Today it’s your birthday my dear! I hope we can spend another year, happy and in love…

Today the sun forgot to rise. He was too busy… thinking about how to shine the best light for a very special day: your birthday.

Birthday Images For Facebook
Happy Birthday

Today we are celebrating it’s your birthday and I can only tell you that you are the person I love most and I would give anything to see you happy on your special day.


Just like the day doesn’t start without the sun, my life doesn’t start without your touch and your sweet nothings. Thank you for being the best in the world. Happy Birthday!

I love the sparkle in your eyes and the beautiful smile you have when we are together. I want to be by your side to watch you celebrate many more birthdays.

The day you were born was a lucky day for so many people. You enrich my life so much and I love you more than you might know!

I never really thought I’d meet someone like you. All of your days should be as special as your birthday. I want to do whatever I can to make that happen.

This day is the best day of the year because on this day the love of my life was born. Happy Birthday! I love you!

I know I don’t always show it, but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Let’s make your birthday the very special celebration it should be, and I’ll remind you of just how much you mean to me. I love you!

Happy Birthday to the one without whom my life is incomplete.

Closing the doors on the world so we can be together is where I find the most joy. Happy Birthday!

Hope you like these awesome birthday wishes for boyfriend images Please Don’t forget to share happy birthday wishes for boyfriend and you might want to check out our list of happy birthday wishes messages as well.