Saturday, October 15, 2016

Karwa Chauth Wishes & Messages For Facebook Friends

Last Updated On: 2018-11-13T05:19:32Z
Karva Chauth 2019 Wishes is a festival celebrated in India by married Hindu women for the safety and longevity of their husbands. They fast from sunrise to moonrise and the fast is observed in the states of Rajasthan, parts of Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Punjab. Karwa Chauth (also spelled Karva Chauth) is the one-day festival celebrated by Indian women praying for the well-being of their husbands or fiancés. The Indian festival is majorly celebrated in Punjab, Rajasthan, Haryana, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh on Karva Chauth 2018 in India, Sunday, October 8, this year. Following are the best karwa chauth wishes, messages for husband , wife and couples with images.

Karwa Chauth 2019 Wishes


While Karwa means clay pot and chauth means fourth, implying that the festival is celebrated on the fourth day of the month of Kartik.

You are always with me and in my thoughts. Happy Karwa Chauth

Love laughter and Good Luck too.. May this Karwa Chauth be super special for you.

May the sight of full moon fill your heart with happiness. Wishing you a blessed Karwa Chauth.

May god bless you with Happy and Prosperous Long Life. HAPPY KARWA CHAUTH!!

Dear Honey, Sending you my warm wishes on Karwa Chauth.. for a long happy married life..

Hope this day makes the bond of our marriage stronger. Happy Karwa Chauth to My Sweet Loving Wife.

On this Divine day God may shower his blessings on both of you Wishes on Karwa Chauth.

May The Moon Light, Flood Your Life With, Happiness and Joy, Peace and Harmony. Happy Karwa Chauth..!!

The Moon is shining brightly the festival mood is all around but u r sp far away Sweet heart I miss u much On this Karwa Chauth!

You love me and I love you, We are lovers and best friends too, On this Karwachauth I just wanna say.. Thankyou darling for coming my way

I wanted the stars never shot for the moon I like them right where they are all I wanted was You! Happy Karwa Chauth.

As you celebrate the bond of marriage, wishing you a life of love and togetherness today and always. Happy Karva Chauth

May you enjoy your beautiful married life and may no one cast his evil eyes on your wonderful loving relationship! Happy Karwa Chauth!

Pray, the Sindoor adorns the forehead of every woman. Let God Bless you for a long and a Happy married Life. Happy Karwa Chauth!

I never wanted the stars, never shot for the moon, I like them right where they are.. all I wanted was You! Happy Karwa Chauth

You love me and I love you We are lovers and best friends too On this Karwachauth I just wanna say Thankyou darling for coming my way.
Karva Chauth Images and Wishes with Images.
Congratulations to all husbands for renewal of their life insurance. Happy Karva Chauth!

Getting married is like giving your own... Supari! Happy Karwa Chauth!

A study reveals that if women keep 'Maun Vrat' instead of Karwa Chauth Vrat, men surely will have a long life! Happy Karwa Chauth!

KARVA CHAUTH MESSAGES, WISHES IN HINDI:


Muhabbat aik aisi bhi, Khuda ki banai moti si, Bhook pyaas se aur chamke Aise fitrat karva chauth ki jyoti si.

Bina khaaye piye vrat karna, Prem ki atoot paribhasha hai, Hum yun hi prem bandhan mein bandhe rahe, Mere dil ki bas yahi aasha hai. Happy Karwa Chauth.

Karwa Chauth ka paavan vrat Aapke liye maine kiya hai Kyunki aap hi ke prem aur samman ne Jeewan ko naya rang diya hai. Happy Karwa Chauth.

Aaj ka din bada khaas hai, Aap ke aane ki aas hai, Thodi bhook thodi pyaas hai, Aap nahi bas aapka aehsaas hai.. Happy Karwachauth.

Jab Jab Aati He Karwa Chauth, Tab Tab Hoti He Hame Kahushi, Har Din Manaye Khushiya, Bas Ek Din Ka Rahe Upvaas.. Happy Karwa Chauth.

Happy Karva Chauth Images and Messages

Na jaane kyu reh reh ke ek baat hume bahut satati hai, Karwa chauth karti hai tumhari biwi Umar hamari kyu badh jaati hai. Happy Karwa Chauth.

Aaye to sang laye khushiyan hazar, Har saal manayein hum yeh tyohar, Bhar de hamara daaman khushiyon ke sath, De jaye umar tumhe hazaar hazaar saal!

Dhanya woh devi jo pati sukh hetu vrat paave, Dhanya woh pati jo devi roop patni paave, Dhanya woh swaroop jo Manushyata ka deep jalawe. Karva Chauth ki Shubhkamnaye....

Aaj mujhe aapka khaas intezaar hai... Apki lambi umar ki mujhe darkaar hai... Jaldi Aana... Happy Karwa Chauth.

Karva Chauth is that one day celebration that comes annually and is observed by women in India for the welfare and health of their husbands. Happy Karva

On This Blessed Night, May The Jingling Of Churis, Fill Your Life With Good Luck, The Twinkling Of Payal, Announce Your Love For Him, HAPPY KARWA CHAUTH..!!

Sabhi Married Bhaiyo ko yeh suchit Kiya jata hai, ki Karwa Chauth ke din Savdhani aur Dhiraj Se kaam le, Becoz Bhuki Sherni Jyada Khatarnaak Hoti hai... Happy Karwa Chauth.

Karwachauth ka din hai Tumhaari yaadon se bhare hai hum Tum bin zindagi kitni berang hogi Ye soch ke kayi baar dare hai hum Miss you this Karwachauth.

Ye biwiyan bhi bohut azeeb hoti hai 364 din pati ko jeene nahi deti aur 1 din Karwa Chauth ka vrat kar marne bhi nahi deti. Happy Karwa Chauth.

Jinka kal ‪‎Karva chuth‬ hai unka payr unhai mile... aur jo married hai wo 7 janmo tak sath rahe... Happy karva chauth

The Moon is shining brightly.. the festival mood is all around.. but u r so far away.. Sweetheart, I miss u much.. On this Karwa Chauth !

On this Karwa Chauth, sending my heartfelt wishes you way. May all your prayers for your husband's well being, be answered today and always. Happy Karwa Chauth.

May The Sindoor, Testify Your Prayers, For Your Husband’s Long Life. The Mangal Sutra Reminds You Of, The Promises That Binds You. And The Color Of Mehndi, Prove The Depth Of Your Love.

The Moon is shining brightly.. the festival mood is all around.. but u r so far away.. Sweetheart, I miss u much.. On this Karwa Chauth !

Its day of fast my wife I know you care fore my life Though I can eat but believe I did not take any wheat I as Husband cares of your Every moment I love you ♥

Every one wants 2 b the sun and bring brightness into ur lif, but I want 2 b the Moon and give you light in the darkest moment of life.. Happy Karwa Chauth

You r my first Love and I'm willing to take chance, until life is through, I'll still be loving you. I'll b true 2 u, just a promise frrom u'll do... Happy Karwa Chauth

Like the Moon n Twinkling stares, y r perfect the way u r. so close your eyes and wait for me.. then u'll see you are the one for me !Happy Karwa Chauth

I started living the day you came in my life.. so if u r fasting for me then I just want to let u know that I want 2 live as long as you r there with me.. Happy Karwa Chauth

On this Karwa Chauth, sending my heartfelt wishes you way. May all your prayers for your husband's well being, be answered today and always. Happy Karwa Chauth

As you worship the Moon God.. and pray fot the long life of your husband.. May you be blessed with.. All that you heart desires. Happy Karwa Chauth

God Will Bless You For A Happy And Long Life In Our Companion. The Sindhoor Decorates The Forehead Of A Woman. I Love You Dear And Will Always Protect You In My Warm Arms. Happy Karva Chauth!

If I were a tear in ur eye I wood roll down onto ur lips. But if you were a tear in my eye, I wood never cry as I wood be afraid to lose you! Thanks for being mine forever. Happy Karva Chauth!

Fast taken by wives.. For well being, longevity and prosperity of husbands. Seeking his blessings. May this blissful day fills your life.. With love and happiness. Happy Karwa Chauth.

May The Sindoor, Testify Your Prayers, For Your Husband's Long Life. The Mangal Sutra Reminds You Of, The Promises That Binds You. And The Color Of Mehndi, Prove The Depth Of Your Love.

Hope you enjoyed these Karwa Chauth Wishes. Please Don’t forget to share Karwa Chauth Wishes, Messages to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of Karwa Chauth images as well.