Monday, October 31, 2016

Insult quotes | best insult quotes

Last Updated On: 2016-11-06T07:49:29Z
A Collection of best insult quotes, insult quotes, insult quotes and sayings, quotes on insult, quotes to insult someone, short insult quotes, insult quotes for whatsaap facebook,

★ I don't insult people. I just describe them.

★ Hi! I'm a human being! What are you?

★ Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?

★ Are your parents siblings?

★ I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

★ I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

★ Save your breath, you'll need it to blow up your date.

★ Mix with people with a good attitude.

★ If you are shameless, you would do as you wish..

★ Why don't you understand me like my iPhone does??

★ I don't insult people. I just describe them.

★ Hi! I'm a human being! What are you?

★ Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?

★ Are your parents siblings?

★ I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

★ I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

★ Save your breath, you'll need it to blow up your date.

★ Mix with people with a good attitude.

★ If you are shameless, you would do as you wish..

insult quotes
insult quotes




★ Why don't you understand me like my iPhone does??

★ Don't think, it may sprain your brain!

★ How would you like to feel the way you look?

★ I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works..

★ Do u practice being this ugly?

★ Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent..

★ I like you. People say I've no taste, but I like you.

★ Careful now, don't let your brains go to your head..

★ If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.

★ Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, just a beautiful monkey :)

best insult quotes


★ I don't even like the people you're trying to imitate, if you are at all.

★ Why are you so stupid today? Anyway, I think that's very typical of you.

★ Are you always this stupid, or are you making a special effort today?

★ If you liked my profile, Raise up ur hands. If not, raise your standard

★ I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you, you're just not laughing.

★ If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.

★ Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing..

★ 90% of the time I say 'BRB' it just means I don't want to talk to you anymore..

★ If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms.

★ Oh you are dating my ex? Cool, Im eating a sandwich ... want those leftovers too?

★ Are you always this stupid, or are you making a special effort today?

★ Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice.

★ If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms.

★ How do you keep an idiot in suspense? Leave a message and I'll get back to you.

★ I'm not here right now so cry me a river, build yourself a bridge, and Get Over it.

★ 90% of the time I say 'BRB' it just means I don't want to talk to you anymore..

★ Heard your family went to a restaurant where they serve crabs just so they could bring you along.

★ The First Human Who Hurled An Insult Instead Of A Stone Was The Founder Of Civilization.

★ Girls like shoes more than CLOTHES, Because No Matter How Much They Weigh, it still fits.

★ Don't feel special, I only keep your number in my phone so I know not to answer when you call.

★ Actually no, my status wasn't aimed at you, but hey, if the shoe fits, feel free to wear it.

★ Heard your family went to a restaurant where they serve crabs just so they could bring you along.

★ A stiff apology is a second insult.. The injured party does not want to be compensated because he has been wronged; he wants to be healed because he has been hurt…

★ You don’t have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is…

★ Insult is a monstrous scorpion, and compliment is a likeable nightingale; one stings mercilessly, and the other sings sweetly…

★ Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself…

★ If you can’t ignore an insult, top it; if you can’t top it, laugh it off; and if you can’t laugh it off, it’s probably deserved…

★ The most effective answer to an insult is silence…

★ Only cowards insult dying majesty…

★ A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me…

★ Never insult anyone by accident…

★ Majority of people prefer a good name to a bad name, but to me, anyone can call me anything, as long as it is not written on my face…

★ You have right to be angry, insult and slap. But later you have to forgive…

quotes on insult


★ An insult bestowed on your interior and exterior personality; for causes beyond control, kills you innumerably, till the last breath…

★ It is often better not to see an insult than to avenge it…

★ To insult someone we call him ‘bestial. For deliberate cruelty and nature, ‘human’ might be the greater insult…

★ What ever the motive for the insult, it is always best to overlook it; for folly doesn’t deserve resentment, and malice is punished by neglect …

★ Irony is an insult conveyed in the form of a compliment…

★ In this society, if a man is called a woman, that’s the biggest insult he could get. Is that because women are considered something less?…

★ An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult

★ Never insult an alligator until after you have crossed the river…

Insult Status for Whatsapp, New Insult Status 2016, Best Insult Status, Latest Insult Status, Most Popular Status on Insult, Funny Status, Top Insult Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Diary Android App