Friday, October 21, 2016

Cute & hilarious pick up lines

Last Updated On: 2018-02-04T12:07:52Z
Discover the best cute pick up lines for girls / guys. Try these cheesy, dirty, funny, corny & hilarious chat up lines to pickup girls or to use on guys. Start your chat with one of the best cute line ever

Our recommendations for you…


♛ Did it hurt when you fell? …[REPLY:] Huh? [ME:]When you fell from heaven?

♛ Did you just move from chord V to chord I? Because I think you’re perfect.

♛ You give me caterpillars, which we all know turn into butterflies, I just don’t know you well enough yet.

♛ You look a lot like my next boyfriend.

♛ Are you fire? Because You’re hot and want S’more.

♛ There’s something wrong with my phone… [REPLY:] What? [ME:] It doesn’t have your number in it.!

♛ Is your dad retarded? Cuz you are special.!

hilarious pick up lines


♛ You have a secret admirer… its not so secret… Its ME.

♛ I don’t know if you’re in my range, but I’d sure like to take you back to my domain.

♛ We’re like hot chocolate and marshmallows, you’re hot and I want to be on top of you.

♛ I heard you’re good in algebra, can you replace my “X” without asing “Y”?

hilarious clean pick up lines
hilarious clean pick up lines




♛ I’m straight. You’re straight. Let’s hook up.

♛ Hi, I’m Batman. Wanna see my batmobile?

♛ I brought My Library Card, Because I’m “Checking you out!”

♛ Even with the Liahona, I get lost in your eyes.

♛ You’re too hot. You should chill with me.

♛ Even If there wasn’t gravity on earth, I would still fall for you.

♛ Can i tie your shoes? Because I don’t want you falling for anyone else.!

♛ If there were any words to describe how beautiful you are, Webster would have to make a whole new dictionary Just to describe your smallest feature.

♛ Did you get your license suspended for driving so many guys crazy?

♛ You breathe oxygen? We have so much in common.

♛ Do you have any raisins? …Reply: [NO] Then How about a date?

♛ Are you a kidnapper? Because you just abducted my heart.

♛ Are your parents retarded? Because you are special.

♛ Do you have a band-aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!

♛ I like bricks, you like sand, Why don’t we build a relationship?

♛ Is your name summer? Because you are HOT!

♛ Were you forged by Sauron? ‘Cause, Baby, You are Precious.!

♛ Good thing I brought my library card, Cause I’m checkin’ you out!

♛ You must be a broom, cuz you just swept me off my feet.!

♛ What’s that on your face? Oh, must just be beauty. Here, let me get it off. Hey it’not coming off!

♛ I’ve taken note of you.!

♛ Is your name wifi? Cuz im feeling a connection :)

♛ If you were a TRIANGLE you’d be acute one.

♛ Do your legs hurt from running through my mind all day?

♛ Does your father play the trumpet? Cause you got me horny