Cute & hilarious pick up lines

hilarious pick up lines for girls, hilarious pick up lines for guys, hilarious clean pick up lines, what are some hilarious pick up lines

Funny Quotes
Tags
Discover the best cute pick up lines for girls / guys. Try these cheesy, dirty, funny, corny & hilarious chat up lines to pickup girls or to use on guys. Start your chat with one of the best cute line ever

Our recommendations for you…


♛ Did it hurt when you fell? …[REPLY:] Huh? [ME:]When you fell from heaven?

♛ Did you just move from chord V to chord I? Because I think you’re perfect.

♛ You give me caterpillars, which we all know turn into butterflies, I just don’t know you well enough yet.

♛ You look a lot like my next boyfriend.

♛ Are you fire? Because You’re hot and want S’more.

♛ There’s something wrong with my phone… [REPLY:] What? [ME:] It doesn’t have your number in it.!

♛ Is your dad retarded? Cuz you are special.!

hilarious pick up lines


♛ You have a secret admirer… its not so secret… Its ME.

♛ I don’t know if you’re in my range, but I’d sure like to take you back to my domain.

♛ We’re like hot chocolate and marshmallows, you’re hot and I want to be on top of you.

♛ I heard you’re good in algebra, can you replace my “X” without asing “Y”?

hilarious clean pick up lines
hilarious clean pick up lines




♛ I’m straight. You’re straight. Let’s hook up.

♛ Hi, I’m Batman. Wanna see my batmobile?

♛ I brought My Library Card, Because I’m “Checking you out!”

♛ Even with the Liahona, I get lost in your eyes.

♛ You’re too hot. You should chill with me.

♛ Even If there wasn’t gravity on earth, I would still fall for you.

♛ Can i tie your shoes? Because I don’t want you falling for anyone else.!

♛ If there were any words to describe how beautiful you are, Webster would have to make a whole new dictionary Just to describe your smallest feature.

♛ Did you get your license suspended for driving so many guys crazy?

♛ You breathe oxygen? We have so much in common.

♛ Do you have any raisins? …Reply: [NO] Then How about a date?

♛ Are you a kidnapper? Because you just abducted my heart.

♛ Are your parents retarded? Because you are special.

♛ Do you have a band-aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!

♛ I like bricks, you like sand, Why don’t we build a relationship?

♛ Is your name summer? Because you are HOT!

♛ Were you forged by Sauron? ‘Cause, Baby, You are Precious.!

♛ Good thing I brought my library card, Cause I’m checkin’ you out!

♛ You must be a broom, cuz you just swept me off my feet.!

♛ What’s that on your face? Oh, must just be beauty. Here, let me get it off. Hey it’not coming off!

♛ I’ve taken note of you.!

♛ Is your name wifi? Cuz im feeling a connection :)

♛ If you were a TRIANGLE you’d be acute one.

♛ Do your legs hurt from running through my mind all day?

♛ Does your father play the trumpet? Cause you got me horny
Cute & hilarious pick up lines
4 Stars stars -Cute & hilarious pick up lines Discover the best cute pick up lines for girls / guys. Try these cheesy, dirty, funny, corny & hilarious chat up lines to pickup girls o...