Sunday, October 23, 2016

Best Whatsapp Status Collection

Last Updated On: 2016-11-06T07:43:37Z
Are You Looking for Whatsapp Status in Hindi  - English Status? Yes, Then You Are At Right Page! I will sure share the greatest whatsaap collection
✉ My "Heart" Is Always Your!

✉ Being "Single" is my Attitude!

✉ In Love never say "Sorry"!

✉ Always respects your self!

✉ 24 Hours Online :)

✉ In Life I need only you!

✉ Love is that which ,cannot see the poorness...

✉ Dil Cheer Ke DekH ....TeRa Hi NaaM likha HoGa..

✉ Don't play with me because I am champion..

✉ My style is unique don't copy it!

✉ There is No Scale To Measure the love..

✉ Beauty in the skin & Attitude in the bone!..

latest-whatsaap-status
Latest whatsaap status



✉ !Pyar kiya nahi jata pyar to ho jata hai....

✉ Ki Waffa Milni ohna ton.... Jo Kud Bewaffa ne !

✉ You never fail until... you stop trying.

✉ There is "No" shortcut for Success..

✉ Hum ‘Kimat’ sE nHi ‘Kismat’ Se Mila Krte Hai...

✉ My Attitude is "GoD" gift and nobody take it from me.!

✉ People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst!

best whatsapp status


✉ I lost my Heart Can Any body See...??

✉ कुणी चुकला की__आम्ही ठोकलाच!!


✉ All the Rules are made.. to be break.

✉ Dream is not complete by sleeping!

✉ I'm in love with you ,and nobody stop loving you...

✉ My Friend ask me, How is your life? I said she is fine.

✉ Do not wait for time. Make it..

✉ Gal ਵੀ ਉਹਨਾਂ De ਹੀ Hundi ਆ, ਜਿਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ Koi Gal ਬਾਤ Hundi Aaa..

✉ Asi Chetak Scooter Utte Beh ke... lai lainde feeling mahgi caraan di...

✉ Ooooooo…..Don’t copy my status.

✉ Save Water, Drink Wine!!

✉ 70% boy Have GF ,other Have Brain!

✉ A whole day to celebrate.

✉ Knowledge is power..

✉ Keep Calm and Sing on Mountains...

✉ Sucess Does not come in a day...!!

✉ We learn by Doing...

✉ Simplicity is to live without ideals.

✉ Always Be Positive.....

✉ Habits are That make you happy..

✉ Don't worry be happy...

✉ Life Goes on...

✉ Love | Cute | Sad Whatsapp Status

✉ There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you - I Love U.

✉ Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.

✉ Love is cute when it's new, but luv is most beautiful when it lasts.

✉ My Hearts beats only for U.

✉ Love is like a Air.. We can't see it but..! we can feel it..

✉ True love do not have happy ending …it has No ending....!!

✉ Distance and time don’t matter anymore when you are in my heart.

✉ You are the turning point in my life.

✉ Love is that ,which can never explained...

✉ Love is That Which can not see the Religious ,Caste ,Rich ,Poor in life..!!

✉ Love is the only thing that control every single emotion U have.

✉ I Feel I am missing ,something in my life these days. ..

✉ Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt U in life!

✉ In Life Sometimes, U have to smile to hide Ur fears and laugh to hide Ur tears...

✉ From outside I am Smiling But It does not mean I am Happy...!!

✉ The best music in the world is someone’s heartbeat beating for U...

✉ The most painful memory is that.. when I walked away From U..!!

 Attitude Status For Whatsapp


✉ My attitude is based on how U treat me.

✉ Weakness of attitude become weakness U..

✉ Attitude is that Which can give You Power...

✉ My style is unique don't copy it!

✉ The only disability in Ur life is a bad attitude...

✉ My Attitude is "GoD" gift and nobody take it from me.!

✉ So you are checking my status…

✉ The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say U can’t Do it..

✉ If they hates U for no reason Ask The Reason..

✉ I tried being like U, my personality didn't like it.

✉ Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.

✉ I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.

✉ There is One Problem In World Without Solution is Girl Friend..!

✉ I don't care what people _think or say about me..!

whatsapp status in hindi


✉ Hath pe ghadi koyi bhi Badi ho…. Lekin waqt apna hona chahiye”

✉ Mai apne ghar ke sanskaro ko manta hu ,warna tujhe kab ki teri aukaT dikha di hoTi!!

✉ Hum ‘Kimat’ sE nHi ‘Kismat’ Se Mila Krte Hai...

✉ Umar se to mai chota hu lakin Bade-Bade Aashiq muje salam thokte Hai…

✉ Zindgi me eese naam kamio.... ke parda girne ke bad bhi taliya bajti rahe...

✉ Yaaro Ki Mehfil Aise Jamaite Hai, Kholne Se Pehle Botal Hilaite Hai...

✉ क्यों हम भरोसा करें गैरों पर_ जबकि हमें चलना है! अपने ही पैरों पर…..!!

✉ Koi phoolo se karta hai pyar koi kaanto se hum unse karte hai pyar jo hum se krte hai pyar..##

✉ Maine bhi badal diya hai zindagi ke rule ko....Ab jo yad karega wo hi yad rahega...!!

✉ प्यार का रिश्ता भी कितना अजीब होता है_ ##मिल जाये तो बातें लंबी और ##बिछड़ जायें तो यादें लंबी।

✉ Zindgi adhuri lagti hai jab apne he rooth jate hai..

✉ Zindgi bhut choti hai....hamesha Kush rahe!

✉ तुम्हारा दिल है या किसी मंत्री का इस्तीफा, ...कब से मांग रहा हूँ, दे ही नहीं रही हो..

✉ Aql badam khane se nahi dhake khane se aati hai...!

✉ !!Fiqr kar uski jo apki fiqr kre_ Vase to zindgi mai bhut hai hamdard Insaan...




✉ तुम मुझे अच्छे या बुरे नहीं लगते बस अपने लगते हो..!!